No selling of players - Including Joao

Guest _Ibbo_

Anything north of £7m and he will be gone. Every club in the world is a selling club, for the right price.

£7m is peanuts to our chairman.

And nothing compared to £100 million PL money.....

Let's not forget the player. First whiff of a Premier League contract, and his dummy will come out. At that point, his value drops, daily. We are in no position to turn done any decent offer, and neither is he

Well. Yes we are. The chairman's family business runs a £100 million profit per year. And recently bought an American company for £1 Billion.

Let's not forget the player. First whiff of a Premier League contract, and his dummy will come out. At that point, his value drops, daily. We are in no position to turn done any decent offer, and neither is he

Dont you mean the first sign of a premier contract and the scummy agents will start stirring  the shiete  

I don't there is any chance Joao will be sold in jan.

If we are in a similar position in the league

nobody wil be sold as we look to gatecrash the playoffs

Assuming we are still in this league then i expect another big turnover of players in the summer especially fringe players as we look to strengthen again

This could include the sale of Joao if somebody offered stupid money on the back of a good euros with portugal.

We would take the money and look to replace with somebody as good but cheaper

Edited by oldishowl

I think DC will knock back any bids in Jan ( we know the vultures are circling ) if we are in  the position in the league we are now because he knows the golden ticket is worth 100m ,but if we fail to get up and Joao has a good Euros , then i think he will cash in for big bucks and re-invest 

We will do minimal business in January, most 'bigger' teams try and get it done summer to summer; and we are finally trying to do it too. Wouldn't be surprised to see Bus go on loan and maybe Lachman and maybe another leave with maybe one winger/forward brought in

This, anything less than £12m they don't need to accept in January. Next summer will be a different story tho

I put him in a similar bracket to Afobe - and Wolves wanted £12m+ for him when Norwich inquired

Next summer there may be a long queue of potential buyers though - particularly if he goes to the Euros with Portugal and a scores a few

If someone offered 10m plus for him I reckon we'd sell him regardless.

There is the caveat they keep mentioning about the summer though. That worries me a bit

Let's hope he either has a fantastic Euro's and makes us a lot if money, or a stinker and nobody comes knocking