If you'd have told me...

...that we'd be heading into December level on points with the team in 6th & set to play in the League Cup quarter finals after beating two PL sides already....I'd have told you you were mad.

Things are going to be scrappy at times. We can't play beautiful football constantly. Players are going to pick up knocks etc so rotation is also going to happen. Joao probably should have started today. But he still came on and got us the point we would have all taken at the start of play today. If this means he's that much fresher for Tuesday night, when I'm sure it'll be him and Hooper up front,....I'll take him not starting today. We don't want any players burning out. The lad became a father for the first time a few weeks back, made his International debut etc. Mentally that's knackering. CC has to play it right with him. 

Sougou back and looking good. Turner and Bannan close, could both play on Tuesday I think & Matias getting closer. Hutchinson back from suspension.

Things are looking great. Not absolutely perfect. Room for slight improvements here & there. Need to stop giving the first goal away.

But we'd have lost that last season & gone down with a whimper. Blackburn are still a tough side & in the 'honeymoon period' of a new manager.  

...that we'd be heading into December level on points with the team in 6th & set to play in the League Cup quarter finals after beating two PL sides already....I'd have told you you were mad.

Things are going to be scrappy at times. We can't play beautiful football constantly. Players are going to pick up knocks etc so rotation is also going to happen. Joao probably should have started today. But he still came on and got us the point we would have all taken at the start of play today. If this means he's that much fresher for Tuesday night, when I'm sure it'll be him and Hooper up front,....I'll take him not starting today. We don't want any players burning out. The lad became a father for the first time a few weeks back, made his International debut etc. Mentally that's knackering. CC has to play it right with him. 

Sougou back and looking good. Turner and Bannan close, could both play on Tuesday I think & Matias getting closer. Hutchinson back from suspension.

Things are looking great. Not absolutely perfect. Room for slight improvements here & there. Need to stop giving the first goal away.

But we'd have lost that last season & gone down with a whimper. Blackburn are still a tough side & in the 'honeymoon period' of a new manager.  

Point taken FO..But now you see it changes...

Typical Owls fans..We are up there..towards the play offs..it all becomes...

"Why aren't we up yet"

Quarters finals of the league cup..

"Where the cup then?".

.Its what makes Owls fans so daft...long may it continue....

My concern is the top 5 pulling away leaving the rest to scrap for one playoff place.

TBF Wily, before the start of the season did you honestly think we would be so close to contention ?

Besides, there's normally a team or two that suddenly drop away in the second half, look at Derby last year....

Let's just hope it's not us eh ?

its funny though thpse who plus this, where is your foookin ambition.!!

My ambition is Prem next season. But I think playoffs would be amazing improvement on anything we have served up for a generation. If we miss out on playoffs I will be disappointed but think we will take div by storm next season.

But we have loan players, cast offs and some inspired finds. I'm loving it.

Good post FlyingOwl.