Good point..but

why can't Joao start every game.....it doesn't seem to be doing Vardy any harm.....in fact when was the last time he did start a game?

Because the manager doesn't want him to.

And you are seriously comparing Vardy with Joao, despite their ages and experience being completely different?

Can't argue with being level on points with 6th place, sat at 8th position and in the QF's of the Cup. I admit CC proved me wrong, he's doing a cracking job. I've got confidence in our future with him and DC, and in my mind this is our best team since the 90's.

We can't win them all but as long as we stay in touch during the unpredictable marathon that is the Championship then that exceeds my early season expectations greatly. I'm enjoying following the Wednesday again thanks to DC and CC and the team they've put together, no matter what happens in the rest of the season we've come a long way in a short space of time and the future is a lot brighter than at any point during the past decade or so. No complaints at all from me, keep up the good work and keep proving us wrong. Hats off to CC and DC.

I thought their centre back pairing looked really strong throughout the match and even big Dave was being bullied by them. It was no coincidence that Hanley was on the floor at the other end of the field when we scored our equaliser.

Maybe sometimes we need to respect the opposition a bit more. For much of the game they were stronger in the tackle than us and first half (in the very worst of the weather conditions when both sides were playing ariel ping pong) they bossed us. As well as the half time changes the conditions improved and both teams were able to get the ball down a bit more, which suited us.

Big credits to our defence (except defending corners) as in open play I didn't see much of Rhodes or Ben 10, and second half Hunt was able to get forward more in support (once he had Wallace to help him out).

Apologies, just corrected my post from Pudil to Hunt! Didn't know how to edit! IT tailface! Also hit a green up button in the process! Someone please neg to clear it.

Personally think Jao has been handled well.

Same people calling for him to start every game will be slating him if he has barren spell in front of goal.

Should start every league game & rested for the cups.

These dropped points may be costly at season end.

Nuhiu doesn't score or assist.

I refer you to CC's explanation.

Listen and learn

listen and learn to what,,,,,how to get to 8th in the table?......happy clappers utopia that is.......some of us want better

The fact is that this season is a real chance to get promoted.......forget all this building for next season, football isn't a house, things change too quick......we have moved on massively from previous seasons in terms of money and players available and we need to take this chance this season....it may not be here next.......Blackburn were there for the taking yesterday as were Huddersfield the week before.....we got away with it against Huddersfield and yesterday was 2 points dropped for a team looking for promotion

Back to the building issue.....what happens if Joao does have a great Euro's and forces a move....if Hutchinsons knees don't hold up......Westwood's injuries become more problematic, Bannon's performances opens some eyes in the prem to the fact that he's out of contract at the end of the year.....Pudil goes back to Watford.......this seasons foundations don't look so brilliant then do they

You have to take chances when they come along......faffing around with Nuhiu isn't taking chances (yes I can see the irony in that sentence) and I don't give a sh*te if CC is a professional football manager or not, if he picks Nuhiu to start a game for us it's a mistake and his CV up to now shows that he makes plenty of those, paid to make them or not. He just needs to learn from them and the fact that's he's not is a concern

listen and learn to what,,,,,how to get to 8th in the table?......happy clappers utopia that is.......some of us want better

The fact is that this season is a real chance to get promoted.......forget all this building for next season, football isn't a house, things change too quick......we have moved on massively from previous seasons in terms of money and players available and we need to take this chance this season....it may not be here next.......Blackburn were there for the taking yesterday as were Huddersfield the week before.....we got away with it against Huddersfield and yesterday was 2 points dropped for a team looking for promotion

Back to the building issue.....what happens if Joao does have a great Euro's and forces a move....if Hutchinsons knees don't hold up......Westwood's injuries become more problematic, Bannon's performances opens some eyes in the prem to the fact that he's out of contract at the end of the year.....Pudil goes back to Watford.......this seasons foundations don't look so brilliant then do they

You have to take chances when they come along......faffing around with Nuhiu isn't taking chances (yes I can see the irony in that sentence) and I don't give a sh*te if CC is a professional football manager or not, if he picks Nuhiu to start a game for us it's a mistake and his CV up to now shows that he makes plenty of those, paid to make them or not. He just needs to learn from them and the fact that's he's not is a concern

Nuhiu has started 6 of the 7 games we've won this season (Bristol, Fulham, Brentford, Preston, Forest and Huddersfield), and 1 of the 4 games we've lost this season (Burnley).

How does Carlos sleep at night after making all these 'mistakes'!?

lol

Nuhiu has started 6 of the 7 games we've won this season (Bristol, Fulham, Brentford, Preston, Forest and Huddersfield), and 1 of the 4 games we've lost this season (Burnley).

How does Carlos sleep at night after making all these 'mistakes'!?

Good spot mate.

Makes me feel a bit stupid cos I would start with Lucas. And that's why Carlos is a king and I am Sat drinking wine and tapping on an iPad.

Nice one.

Maybe in Carlos we really really do have a really really top man.