Good point..but

Why is he a vase?

No.

He's a young lad in a foreign country, living away from his missus and new born, just made his International debut & we need to ensure of a few things.

1. That he doesn't mentally burn out due to the stress of all the above

2. That he doesn't get carried away with the hype

3. That physically he's ready to make an impact in every game. Whether it's from the start against Arsenal or from the bench against Huddersfield. 

He's had a massive couple of months. CC knows where he's at more than anyone else on here. 

I'd have started hooper instead if Nuhiu if we were gonna rest jaou - he's here for a limited time on big buck - let's give him a chance to show he's worth it

Yep - got away with it last weekend. If CC persists with this against Stoke, we'll be out

You've completely lost the point of the probable reason as to why a few were left out today. 

For the Stoke game we should now have a fresh Hunt, Joao and Wallace. Plus the returning Hutchinson and probably the returning Bannan...maybe Turner too.

We're going to go full strength on Tuesday, I'm certain of that. Well, full strength minus Westwood. Wildsmith deserves to keep his cup place.

Utterly bizarre that people genuinely think that they know better than Carlos when it comes to looking after this kid.

I know nowt of Carlos' Kindergarden skills...All I see is Joao being the best attacking option....

I mean if you are going to look after him...for 45 minutes...put him on for the first 45 minutes...Hows that different?

Get us on the front foot...

Is he somehow more affected at 3:00 pm than he he is at 3:45?

Guest wilyfox

Quite right for Carlos to shield Joao a bit, but he's only started 6 league games so far this season. He's capable of more and still be protected.

I know nowt of Carlos' Kindergarden skills...All I see is Joao being the best attacking option....

I mean if you are going to look after him...for 45 minutes...put him on for the first 45 minutes...Hows that different?

Get us on the front foot...

Is he somehow more affected at 3:00 pm than he he is at 3:45?

I doubt he wanted him to play 45m. Needs must I suppose.