If the fans can see it

This was the side that started at Charlton !

•  
  •  
  • 01 Westwood 
  • 32 Hunt 
  • 15 Lees 
  • 05 Loovens (Sasso - 45' ) 
  • 36 Pudil 
  • 33 Wallace 
  • 20 Lee 
  • 04 Hutchinson Booked (Lucas João - 45' ) 
  • 41 Bannan Booked
  • 45 Forestieri Booked
  • 14 Hooper (McGugan - 66' )

Just saying !

Exactly! The most flamboyant and enjoyable football and the best start to a season for years.

End of thread

Agree, but not quite end of thread. I think what the OP was getting at was that most fans at Blackburn yesterday couldn't understand why we hadn't started with the team that finished so strongly against Huddersfield. That to me is a team that would give most opponents in this league problems, especially the likes of Blackburn. In my opinion we should be starting with Joao and play the passing game rather than the long ball for Nuhiu, try to establish a lead and then shut up shop. At the end of the day we have to be happy with where we are though, in CC we must trust.

What CC knows is how to make the most of what he has available. Would fully expect , more options of a higher quality to replace  Big dave,& semi, in January.

We have just come out of a run of games with out, Matias, Lopez, Bannan, Hutchinson, Turner, and lost once. If those players had been available this thread wouldn't exist.  wonder what Birmingham, Reading, Burnley, Brighton, ipswich, & Cardiff would do if they lost 5 players of that quality from their first team squad?

In DC & CC I trust, , we`re on our way back enjoy the ride.

Oh yes and a qtr final , on Tuesday , that I fancy us to nick . Enjoy the ride, we have waited long enough.

But it's not always as easy as Joao is better so he starts every game. I don't understand how anybody who watches the modern game and what it's become can think that. That's before all the niggles and things that fans have no clue whats happening with

I get what you are saying but in this case I think joao or hooper should have started over Atdhe.

Love the guy but we have better now.Imo he should be the one coming on as a sub.

This was the side that started at Charlton !

• 01 Westwood
  • 32 Hunt
  • 15 Lees
  • 05 Loovens (Sasso - 45' )
  • 36 Pudil
  • 33 Wallace
  • 20 Lee
  • 04 Hutchinson Booked (Lucas João - 45' )
  • 41 Bannan Booked
  • 45 Forestieri Booked
  • 14 Hooper (McGugan - 66' )

Just saying !

Off day though and tiredness excuse etc.

That team would win more than the one that started yesterday imo ofc.