If the fans can see it

When a new manager comes in the often focus on closing down and set pieces. That is Blackburns entire game plan and we are naive to it.

Our long ball isn't working coz they are all over Nuhiu every time. They haven't created anything except set pieces.

Problem we have is that no one wants the ball to feet at all. Every time we have it at the back, no one is showing for it.

Lopez for Semedo may make a difference?

The 3 players who came into the side last Saturday, Semedo, Helan and Nuhui were awful and the first 70 minutes were shocking. After the introduction of McGugan, Jaoa and Hooper we ran Huddersfield ragged.

Logic says, start today with the side that finished last week impressively and not make the same mistakes as last week

I'd have played FF wide left and had Joao up front with hooper.

But we obviously went with a plan to counter attack with sogou and helan. We never got to see how that worked because they conceded so early.

It's all very frustrating but I think Joao should've started off the back of those two goals, unless injured

Guest OWLSCHRIS

So we were garbage against charlton, garbage for most of Huddersfield and are now losing to a Blackburn team who have had a poor start.

Doing reyt well I'd say