Blackburn vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Just listened to CC. What an amazing guy. Talked about LJ in the same breath as Ronaldo and Big Alex at Man U. Saying he may score 3 in one game but then is dropped to protect him from failing. Everyone at Manure expected Ronnie to score every game and when he didn't he was slated. So CC protects our own Messiah.

Good on him.

He probably reads OT and realises how many fannies on here would start slating him.

Edited by Corneliusreeve

It's glaringly obvious that we don't have a backup / rotation option, for Joao atm

But replacing Nuhiu in January would send his nut huggers crazeh ... He did win a flick on once you know

Pleased with a point though ... Especially after I saw the starting XI

I've stood up for nuhiu plenty of times. He had a good spell at the start of the season and looked to have stepped up, at that time Joao was finding his feet physically. But now Joao has really taken pride of place and nuhiu hasn't really done a great deal

I love how quickly Sky are putting the highlights up this season. No need to watch the Football League Show now!

I havnt watched it since the first one at start of season. I get my league round up from Sky`s  FL72 round up now. Much better programme.

Very good point away to Blackburn.

Carlos learns something every match in charge of our wonderful club.

We have game changers now so we always have a plan B - which is vital in this division.

Semedo is not at the same level as the rest of our squad - Ideally we will sign better cover for Hutch in January.

We really missed Bannan today - Will be good when Matias is back for a better option then Helan.

On to the fun of Tuesday now, hopefully a chance to have some fun and maybe, just maybe, do something special again.

We're Sheffield Wednesday, were on our way back

yup. That's about right. Just a nit picking point about Semedo though. I wouldn't say he's not at the same level as the rest of the squad but, more like he's not at the same level as the better/best in our squad. ie he doesn't walk into our first choice 11. But he is still worth a place in the squad until better are moved in for the DM role. Still a good post.