Semedo

Nice guy but I don't want him anywhere near the first team. Sentiment is fine but to challenge at the top you need more than what semedo has. Like I say nothing personal just feel Hutchinson lee Lopez etc can play in his position and do it better.

He did what he was supposed to do against Leeds and QPR in his defence. I wouldn't have him starting 11 but him on the bench is some of the best defensive back up we have.

Id love him to become part of the coaching set up when he hangs his boots up. His attitude and effort are first class and the kids coming through the ranks can learn a lot from people with his attitude and work rate for the club. 

Top geezer. 

Nice guy but I don't want him anywhere near the first team. Sentiment is fine but to challenge at the top you need more than what semedo has. Like I say nothing personal just feel Hutchinson lee Lopez etc can play in his position and do it better.

That's rich coming from James O'Connor.

He did what he was supposed to do against Leeds and QPR in his defence. I wouldn't have him starting 11 but him on the bench is some of the best defensive back up we have.

Two games where we could have played for years and not won. im not saying it's solely down to him but with him in the side we never look like scoring (like last season) . I could see an argument for chucking him on to try see a game out but it can't be coincidence we looked miles better against forest and Huddersfield when he went off.

I hope that when the day comes that he's no longer first team standard (which is certainly not the case at the moment) we can find some kind of role for him at the club whether that be coach, ambassador, portugese minder or whatever

Performance Coach - if he tells you to perform then you perform.

I bet he is a managers dream. Great attitude, appears to be popular and given the fact we can see he's in top physical shape, I would hazard a guess that he's a good "trainer".

You just know that he's net grated all of the Portuguese lads and Lopez into the club - I bet he's very popular being Ronaldo's best mate.

It wasn't that long ago, this club was on its knees full of players who didn't give a foook.

Semedo was one of them players who helped stopped the rot at a time when we needed it most.

His graft and continued willingness to run through brick walls for the club no doubt played a massive part in getting us to where we are today.

Hope he stays on with the club.

He's magic, you know.

^^^ I'll go with this. In the modern game a contribution like this is often over looked while one season wonders become legends. He's still not done yet.

^^^ I'll go with this. In the modern game a contribution like this is often over looked while one season wonders become legends. He's still not done yet.

He'll have to seriously up his game then, because he has been a liability on his last few appearances.

The man has a choice to make, stay where you feel at home and play nothing more than a bit part - a large bit part in patches, but still a bit part - or move on to get a first team spot elsewhere.   

I think he will be vindicated in staying, poor recent showings aside.