Semedo

or he's just content and grateful wherever her lays his hat.

Indeed.

And we know he's an emotional bloke & forms attachments bloody easily. But I'm sure we've had more of an effect on him than Charlton. He was only there a couple of years. 

I'm sure he's here for the long haul now. Once he hangs up his boots I'm convinced he'll stay in Sheffield. One of his many reasons for coming to us was that he had a lot of family in Barnsley. 

He loves this club & the fans. You can't keep up an 'act' for this length of time. Met him countless times & seen others meet him, his enthusiasm doesn't drop. He's the happiest man on earth. 

He'll do what Bullen's done. Almost job security for life...

Edited by FlyingOwl

Pound for pound, one of the best signing's we have made this century.  

It wasn't that long ago, this club was on its knees full of players who didn't give a foook.  

Semedo was one of them players who helped stopped the rot at a time when we needed it most.  

His graft and continued willingness to run through brick walls for the club no doubt played a massive part in getting us to where we are today.  

Hope he stays on with the club.

He's magic, you know.

Guest wilyfox

And we know he's an emotional bloke & forms attachments bloody easily. But I'm sure we've had more of an effect on him than Charlton. He was only there a couple of years.

He was there for 4yrs lol

Guest wilyfox

I stand corrected.

Charlton are a poo poo club with no fans though.

Jose says he accepts your undying love, and he likes his women in edible panties on valentines day.

Give it a couple of years when he's definitely no longer able to get in our team and he can sign for Sheffield FC with Llera and coach here in his spare time. 

Lad lol

Jose says he accepts your undying love, and he likes his women in edible panties on valentines day.

Not sure how Sam would feel about all this...