The Next Frank Lampard On Our Radar Too

taking as read that we are being spuriously linked by lazy journalists with everyone 

after 2 decades of penny pinching and being a retirement home it's great isn't it that if paired against the once mighty weeds that they wouldn't stand a feckin chance if we want the same player 

love it 

taking as read that we are being spuriously linked by lazy journalists with everyone 

after 2 decades of penny pinching and being a retirement home it's great isn't it that if paired against the once mighty weeds that they wouldn't stand a feckin chance if we want the same player 

love it

Absolutely Tim.

These are the types of players we can afford to take a chance on too.

Give him a crack I say, bung him in the U21s. We'll soon know if he's good enough. If not, we move him on and not much lost in the grand scheme of things

Trouble is we don't exactly have a good track record of bringing young players through the books where as leeds seem to bring a couple of youngsters through each year. Maybe thats down to our training setup, or maybe down to the fact that weve not had any players who have been quite good enough. We have had a few players with potential recently ie lavery, corry and mccabe who seem to have stagnated since they signed for us. If i was a young player i might be more favoured towards leeds as it stands but hopefully we can really push on in this department and develope some talent

"Middlesbrough, Burnley, Mansfield Town and Oxford United are all keeping tabs on the 18-year-old who recently had a trial with Premier League club Leicester City."

Strange that it's a wide range of standard of clubs that are interested in him. But he sounds a promising player and we really need more young players coming through, so bring him in.

Reece Oxford would be the best youngster we could get. Seen him twice for West Ham now (Went to the Europa League match v Lusitans and saw the Arsenal match on telly)

Cracking player

For me it would be Jack Byrne from Man City, though we don't have even a slight chance to sign him from Man City, even if we offer insane money for 18 years old.

Wide range of clubs in for him, as some arr able to offer him chance to start games for them right now if he proves himself good enough.

For me it would be Jack Byrne from Man City, though we don't have even a slight chance to sign him from Man City, even if we offer insane money for 18 years old.

Wide range of clubs in for him, as some arr able to offer him chance to start games for them right now if he proves himself good enough.

Never heard of him to be honest

if true i wish the lad better luck than mine had,i have always said there are young players out there at grassroots if only the clubs would give them a chance rather than half a game to prove themselves ,which happens to frequently tbh

as he not got spotted since his rejection and at what level is he playing now

We might have a chance as any player leaving Man City seems to be directed to us to be signed regardless of ability.

as he not got spotted since his rejection and at what level is he playing now

he isn't bothered anymore Bladeshater mate they still come he just tells them he ain't interested,lets say he has had enough of the lies ,promises and deciet (his words )He plays with his mates now in lincs premier and is happy doing what he does and at 22 the chances are very slim now for him 

I think the last kid we picked up like this who did anything was Bart-Williams from Leyton Orient.

One would think today with today's wages and fee's it is even more important to take some punts like this, and we have improved the environment to bring this kind of player into somewhat recently.

Still, looking at some video's i've looked him up on, I fail to see the hype.   Admittedly most of the games this guy has been scouted in won't be on youtube etc.