Mark of respect

Guest mrbluesky

it makes you sad that when a girl or lad cannot go out with friends and enjoy a night out without the risk of them not coming home.this world we live in makes me despair at times and sad it really does.

rip carrie im sure if either an owl or blade the wednesday lads will do the family proud.

Echo this, what a horrid world we live in sometimes, the mind set of some people really scares me.

RIP

It really angers me that the likelihood is that her death was at the hands of some monster.

A life taken way before her time. Such a waste.

Rest In Peace Carrie. I hope justice prevails.

It really angers me that the likelihood is that her death was at the hands of some monster.

A life taken way before her time. Such a waste.

Rest In Peace Carrie. I hope justice prevails.

I've seen the pictures of her in a Wednesday shirt but I'm sure I read something yesterday about her being a Blade? Not that it matters either way, it's a very sad story.

I was actually in Corp on Saturday but I don't remember seeing her. I went to see some bands that were playing and left as soon as they'd finished, not long after 10.

Same I went to see the wytches, then went down to leadmill around 11. I was shocked when I read the reports Sunday afternoon. Very very sad. RIP X

Awful Awful - I didn't know her but my daughter also goes to Hallam and my sister in law works with her mum so it brings it all home when its so close.

Hope she is in a far better place and her family and friends find a way to cope - I cant imagine what they are going through.

Rest in Peace Carrie xxx

Looks like such an innocent girl too. Nothing threatening, nothing 'provocative'. Completely innocent & some sicko has taken advantage.

18, so only in her first two months of uni...had years of fun ahead of her, years of carving out a career.

Absolutely tragic. 

Has brought people at Uni together though. People really wanting to look out for each other on nights out.