Mark of respect

Hi all

I know the minutes applause or silence sometimes gets requested and doesn't always sit well with people but there is a request on Facebook that on the 18th minute we stand, applaud and chant "There's only one Carrie Everest" in memory of the Sheffield student who's body was sadly found in a river the early hours of Sunday morning.

My wife is friends with Carrie's sister and I also met Carrie a couple of times.

She was a lovely girl who wouldn't harm a fly and a huge Wednesdayite (pics on Facebook in her Wednesday top).

Anyway if we could do this I think it would be a lovely gesture

R.I.P Carrie. WAWAW

Hi all

I know the minutes applause or silence sometimes gets requested and doesn't always sit well with people but there is a request on Facebook that on the 18th minute against Derby on the 6th December we stand, applaud and chant "There's only one Carrie Everest" in memory of the Sheffield student who's body was sadly found in a river the early hours of Sunday morning.

My wife is friends with Carrie's sister and I also met Carrie a couple of times.

She was a lovely girl who wouldn't harm a fly and a huge Wednesdayite (pics on Facebook in her Wednesday top).

Anyway if we could do this I think it would be a lovely gesture

R.I.P Carrie. WAWAW

I've seen the pictures of her in a Wednesday shirt but I'm sure I read something yesterday about her being a Blade? Not that it matters either way, it's a very sad story.

I was actually in Corp on Saturday but I don't remember seeing her. I went to see some bands that were playing and left as soon as they'd finished, not long after 10.