Blackburn away is a real opportunity to make up ground

If we can win against Blackburn on Saturday then we will make ground on at least two of the top six. 

Brighton play Birmingham. 

Hull play Derby

Also, Cardiff play Burnley, therefore, us winning either allows us to move away from Cardiff, move closer to Burnley or both. 

I hate using the clichéd term but Saturday is "must win" if we have any designs on a top six finish. 

Edited by shandypants

If we can win against Blackburn on Saturday then we will make ground on at least two of the top six. 

Brighton play Birmingham. 

Hull play Derby

Also, Cardiff play Burnley, therefore, us winning either allows us to move away from Cardiff, move closer to Burnley or both. 

I hate using the clichéd term but Saturday is "must win" if we have any designs on a top six finish. 

this tells me you arnt all that old .....an older supporter knows very well not to do expectant league tables . .......

I think Blackburn away, in their first home game under lambert is a stinker. He was a top player and has shown he is a good manager. They will be well organised, rejuvenated, and they have a fantastic striker!

Happily take a draw, and move on. I think this is as tough as any fixture up to Christmas.

Think that stems from the "must win" part of your post.

Didn't you say "must win", surely that means it's a calamity if we dont? 

Oh yes.  I phrased that somewhat unfortunately.  Ok, it's not calamitous but we could really do with winning if we want to aim for the top six. 

Fvvcckking pedants!  lol

I think Blackburn away, in their first home game under lambert is a stinker. He was a top player and has shown he is a good manager. They will be well organised, rejuvenated, and they have a fantastic striker!

Happily take a draw, and move on. I think this is as tough as any fixture up to Christmas.

he was a good player but he´s retired now ...... if .he was that good why did  he got sacked .....your guessing on the next 2 ... they do have a fantastic striker ............end of the day it comes down to who as the best team , if we play to our best we´ll win .

Bit of an assumption that isn't it grandpa?

i like to to think you arnt very old coz otherwise i´d think you was not very bright  and i wouldnt really like to think that of you ......how on earth can it be a must win game . ......i am very proud grandpa by the way .