January signings

we need to be having a very good look at 25yo striker miler bolanos of fc emelec in ecuador,  who has attracted interest from west ham and swansea, he could be our abel hernandez, he also plays for ecuador who are top of south american world cup qualification and are unbeaten.

He's been decent when I've seen him, and we're a championship club, so how good can we expect our back up players to be? If we're going to upgrade, then upgrade the starting eleven first. That way you really do improve things.

Then if we're gonna bring someone in, bring someone in who's good enough to dislodge Hutchinson. That's the way forward

Completely agree.

Westwood

Hunt Lees Loovens/turner Pudil

Hutchinson

Lee Bannan

Matias Forestierre

Joao

Imagine how leathal we are in attack when we win possession with that team and Hutch holding

it would be hard to leave out Wallace with his pinpoint crossing ability and joao's aeriel power

Sounds like we're looking at some Lower League potential. In the form of the likes of Bradshaw, Hickey and that Wrexham lad. They're worth a shot if they don't break the bank, they may prove to be gems and if not then sell em on. Could see us bringing in another defensive midfielder, my choice would be Liam Bridcutt. And if we're still near or in the top 6 in January then I wouldn't be surprised to see us bring in a striker either on loan or for big money to help get us over the line. The cost would be covered by promotion and TV money. I don't expect us to become complacent or to stop looking for players or ways to improve. DC and CC come across as astute and I'm sure they'll be looking for ways to improve even whilst things are going so well.

Sounds like we're looking at some Lower League potential. In the form of the likes of Bradshaw, Hickey and that Wrexham lad. They're worth a shot if they don't break the bank, they may prove to be gems and if not then sell em on. Could see us bringing in another defensive midfielder, my choice would be Liam Bridcutt. And if we're still near or in the top 6 in January then I wouldn't be surprised to see us bring in a striker either on loan or for big money to help get us over the line. The cost would be covered by promotion and TV money. I don't expect us to become complacent or to stop looking for players or ways to improve. DC and CC come across as astute and I'm sure they'll be looking for ways to improve even whilst things are going so well.

Bridcutt went to L**Ds yesterday mate

Guest wilyfox

http://bbc.in/1Pkr2xX

Carlos post Blackburn:

8 mins in..."If something change in January, will be a little things".

That seemingly rules out any big buys in the January ripoff sales. Does that mean Hooper is here to stay? What would people consider to be little changes? Right now I'm thinking a McGugan trade. Seems Carlos doesn't trust him to put a shift in.

Guest wilyfox

Reading keen on this fella, Gyasi Zardes...

I'd rather we bin off Fatman Hoop and go for Zardes ourselves in January. He looks tasty. Galaxy apparently have a $3m offer on the table from a championship club. Get in there DC!

Guest wilyfox

That may have been based on Hooper doing the business and extending. Not impressed so far - I doubt Chansiri will be either, given the expense.

Chances are we'll be shipping out Dielna and Lachman, plus we need to get Bus and Wildsmith out on loan too 

Think we might end up with a new CDM

The Hooper situation will be interesting because his appearances so far have been generally poor, for his wage bracket it might be worth not renewing his loan and looking at Bradshaw from Walsall if Joao/Nuhiu and Forestieri are first choice

Edited by BRUCE LEE

Guest wilyfox

I wouldn't loan Wildsmith. Westwood is prone to a niggle, and Joe is second in line at the moment. Better to loan Dawson at this time.

I wouldn't loan Wildsmith. Westwood is prone to a niggle, and Joe is second in line at the moment. Better to loan Dawson at this time.

He needs games now we're out the cup though

If Westwood got injured we'd end up in the loan market anyway

Price may as well leave

Edited by BRUCE LEE