Carlos had a bike?

Just seen the interview in The Star with Carlos - he misses his mountain biking...

Clud17 in another thread mentioned us having a whip around to get him one - who's up for it?

Well get him a blue n white one...

lol

Missing mountain bikING or his mountain bike...?

Edited by B.A Baracus

Carlos had a bike,

It was better than a trike,

He didn't have pedals so he had to steal them from Halfords.

He snook passed the tills,

He saved on the bills,

Now he's got his pedals, he's going down hills.

Better and more factual the 'carlos had a dream' words

Guest cbroaduk8

Carlos had a bike

He took it on a hike

His wifes not here so had to ride it alone

He rides it up hills

And down by the mills

Carlos Carvalhal ..... he rides it with skills

I think I've nailed that!!!

Sheffield seems the ideal spot for him to rekindle his love of cycling. You only have to see how many cyclists there are, heading out to the Peak District on a Sunday morning. Was having a coffee in Bragazzi's last week and I must have counted, near on a 100 heading that way for the hill climb. Was a bizarre sight as virtually every one of them had a full on beard. Hipsters eh!

Sheffield seems the ideal spot for him to rekindle his love of cycling. You only have to see how many cyclists there are, heading out to the Peak District on a Sunday morning. Was having a coffee in Bragazzi's last week and I must have counted, near on a 100 heading that way for the hill climb. Was a bizarre sight as virtually every one of them had a full on beard. Hipsters eh!

Putting that player in/out abacus to good use outside of the transfer window.

lol

:manager: OK