Bet the lad is absolutely chomping at the bit to get out on loan now Northern Ireland have qualified for the Euros.

Have we accepted that he's not going to make it here? Talented player who deserves a shot but can't see when his chance will come. Needs a loan spell to ideally a Championship side but can't think of many who will take him.

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

Sadly he's not developing like i thought he would, I'm not saying he's a lost cause because there's deffo some talent there but how long do we persist with him as he's not a kid anymore?

Edited by HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

so do i but then again  i think Bus could be good too, both need a fair crack at the first team but they aren't going to get it unless dave & jao pick up an injury

Dave won't get injured, he's like a man mountain. Everything just bounces off him, he's a reyt beast.

Time to go.

The kid has a future elsewhere, he has none at S6 now.   Not now we've gone down a different path to that which we were on when we first signed him, or even last season for that matter.

Get yerself off kid, make something of yourself.

Dave won't get injured,  Everything just bounces off him.

Yeah including the ball! lol ( sorry couldn't resist )

Guest wilyfox

Turns 23 this month, with only 50 odd senior apps to his name. I like him, but the lad needs to go somewhere and start playing.

Always liked the player.  

Think he is way down the pecking order at the moment.  

Can't really see him staying with us if I'm honest.  

Probably he will be sent out on loan and then seal a permanent deal next summer. 

Talented but will never be a striker here & is wasted on the wing. Completely wasted.

I'd be loaning him out now, for his own good, to whoever will take him. Then look to sell ASAP.

Better player than May and we got 800k for him!

.never be a striker here .....wasted on the wing ......loan him to whoever will have him ... sell asap ........and you expect to get better than  800k  for someone who (i think) is out of contract in the summer .

Hard to see an opportunity for him here At the moment, Nuhiu's in the driving seat, with Joao as the young pretender. Lavery is not in Joao's class, and will be even further down the order, if and when we recruit another striker

i guess hes still in the squad cos carlos doesnt want to be caught short if we have injuries, a bit overkill but a big squad is important with all the games we have.

i'd have him and bus out on loan, same as may, assess em n have em in the shop window. lavery should go back to chesterfield till december n if he did well then to a championship club in january.

I think we should bin him off.

Let him go to SPS, get sold to Fleetwood and then they can sell him to Leicester for £1m.

But there's no chance of him representing England though lol