Arsenal top tier only ?

Guest Gazzaswfc

We're not allowed to sell all the seats in the upper tier anymore.

No idea why their fans are being held of an extra couple of days. Pretty sure they'll soon be getting 1,100/1,200 for the lower soon.

Yeah I know we're not allowed to sell all the seats in the top teir anymore, we haven't for ages FFS, you aught to realise some people other than yourself do have a brain and have seen the SYP "fire gaps"...

My point was, why not give them both upper and lower sections initially ? - all the carp about saving it for home fans is just that, we were always going to have to give it to them (and probably more)..

The just short of 3,100 they've sold is in the upper tier. We have to give them some more and these tickets will be in the lower tier.

The reduced amount available in the upper tier is a recent restriction on that area of the ground.

why the hell SYP insist on  ticket sale restrictions in the upper tier of a stand that has no other stands joined to it beggars belief . Many ,many clubs can safely seat away fans in the same stand as home supporters with just two rows of empty seats to segregate them , yet SYP need half a stand plus two sterile corners of the ground.

It truly is  staggering .

Edited by S36 OWL

Why can't the club challenge SYP to be able to sell out the whole away end? I mean what's the point of having all those seats if we're not allowed to use them, especially when you see at other grounds home and away fans seperated by a row of seats and stewards.

Has the club ever commented on the segregation issue publicly?

They shouldn't be any need for restrictions on lower tier, if they're worried about fans encroaching on to pitch this could happen with 500 in it or all 2,000 been taken.

Could also open North West corner, only safety issues here is getting pissed wet through or getting frostbite. lol

Why are Arsenal fans only being charged 25 quid when Wednesday fans are being charged 30 quid on general sale ... Are all Arsenal fans members? Serious question as that, frankly, is the club ripping off their own

In my opinion, this should always be the case.

The fact that away fans are getting charged a higher price that no Wednesday fans are really paying is a big part of the negative press we are getting.

So we have a stand and a corner that holds approx 8000 and can only sell about 4300 of them......I would love to know of any other club in the country who have restrictions as bad as this

Madness.

Why don't the same SYP save 3700 seats for segregation at Rovrum? Their record attendance is 11758 (242 short of capacity) against United, which as a local derby, must surely have been flagged for potential crowd trouble.

Madness.

Why don't the same SYP save 3700 seats for segregation at Rovrum? Their record attendance is 11758 (242 short of capacity) against United, which as a local derby, must surely have been flagged for potential crowd trouble.

Because we play at Hillsborough

Hillsborough needs more than wednesdsyites behind both goals to help the atmosphere at the moment!! Despite all the positive things happening at the club at the moment, the stands are very depressing

Wouldn't worry about putting Wednesday fans in the lower tier, sadly I think we will struggle to sell out the home areas in the first place.

Hillsborough needs more than wednesdsyites behind both goals to help the atmosphere at the moment!! Despite all the positive things happening at the club at the moment, the stands are very depressing

Im far from depressed when I go to the home matches at the moment  :manager:

Madness.

Why don't the same SYP save 3700 seats for segregation at Rovrum? Their record attendance is 11758 (242 short of capacity) against United, which as a local derby, must surely have been flagged for potential crowd trouble.

its crazy. whats the point in having seats if you cant sell them.

I agree with a police line on the corner stand but the west should not be restricted at all. Its a separate stand. Not like were in a bowl stadium. Ridiculous.

If this is the case we should be able to claim money back for loss of revenue.