Westwood or Wildsmith?

Westwood surely ?

Annoyed me when SG played Kirkland away at City last season when we had the best keeper in the league Sat on the bench.

Do you think we would have won if Westwood had played? I don't think so!

4 games in 11 days he needs to rotate his squad , the arsenal game is the least important so i reckon/hope thats the one he´ll rest whatever he considers his strongest side .......as for westwood or wildsmith he´s said he isnt sending joe out on loan so what better game for him to get... experiance than a game against the arsenal at a fullish (maybe) hilsboro ...........cue someone saying it could ruin him but if he´s as good as what we think he is then i dont think it would be a problem

Normally I would say Wildsmith, and I think we made the rigt decision playing Kirkand last year.

But for this game I would go with Westwood.

Regardless of the keeper there is a chance we will concede a few, therefore I'd worry about the impact of this on a young keeper infront of 30k people plus a TV audience

I'd play Westwood.For two reasons...firstly Westwood is the better keeper and our strongest side playing is what we want.

Secondly. Wildsmith is progressing nicely,hes made his debut against lower league opposition in the cup,made his league debut,played against Premiership opposition in the cup and come through unscathed

However,a game live on TV against Arsenal,with all the hype surrounding it,is an even bigger step up than the Newcastle game. I'd protect him at this stage.

Westwood - Wildsmith is going to be a very good keeper but in a big game against quality opposition we should be fielding the strongest side possible, wouldn't want his confidence to potentially be knocked by conceding a hatful.

We should only field the reserves when the ticket prices are £15 - for £25 we should be having a proper go at it lol