Full match replays on Wednesday Player.

Before I have a moan at them via e-mail. Is it only me who has this problem every time where the audio and video are a bit out of sync, (delayed video) and also the last minute or so the video cuts out and it's just audio?

What browser are you using ?

Before I have a moan at them via e-mail. Is it only me who has this problem every time where the audio and video are a bit out of sync, (delayed video) and also the last minute or so the video cuts out and it's just audio?

Happens on mine too, I thought It might cut off before Mcgugans goal as it was so near the end but thankfully it showed it.

Every browser Iv tried, it always stops for the last 90seconds or so of the game. Can be quite annoying.

Yep, always stops a minute or so before full time for me.  Tried it with Firefox, Chrome and Safari, always the same.

Never noticed the audio being out of sync however.

I'm not complaining, though.  It's a fantastic service that they provide for the money. I have watched every single game this season because of this, and even re-watch the home games that I attended.

Yep, always stops a minute or so before full time for me. Tried it with Firefox, Chrome and Safari, always the same.

Never noticed the audio being out of sync however.

I'm not complaining, though. It's a fantastic service that they provide for the money. I have watched every single game this season because of this, and even re-watch the home games that I attended.

It is a good service and I'm not complaining either. But if that Mcgugan goal would have been 30 seconds later for the picture to freeze I would be lol

You're basically a technological streaming genius though. I've only got 'Play', 'Refresh' and 'Hope for the best' as my skill set.

Happy to try teaching you any time you like :)

How do you download them?

Internet download manager's Firefox plugin, IDM is a paid download app but I'm sure there are loads of free browser plugins which can grab the videos :)

This happens to me when I use Safari and it is always fine on Chrome

Edited by MartinOwlMan