McGugan in starting eleven, yes or no

Guest tadcaster_owl

I can't see who you'd drop.

Lee is the heartbeat of the team. Hutch plays a vital role and it certainly isn't a role suitable for MaGugan. Banan offers more in terms of an overall game.

Don't get me wrong, if we had MaGugan in the team I'd be more than happy, but I am even happier with the other 3.

What an amazing position to be in when a midfielder who has scored 3 in 4 games can't get near the starting line up.

I can't see who you'd drop.

Lee is the heartbeat of the team. Hutch plays a vital role and it certainly isn't a role suitable for MaGugan. Banan offers more in terms of an overall game.

Don't get me wrong, if we had MaGugan in the team I'd be more than happy, but I am even happier with the other 3.

What an amazing position to be in when a midfielder who has scored 3 in 4 games can't get near the starting line up.

McGugan sorry.

Weve just won the last three league games, why change a winning team.

Besides, as others have said, he doesnt do enough work off the ball. When Preston were piling the pressure on towards the end of the game, McGugan shirked at least 3 vital challenges in dangerous positions. I get that he can be a threat, but he has to do the hard work too.

Depends on the opposition and situation - only 7 certain starters..Westy, current back 4, Lee and Bannan.

And Hutchinson, who has been our most consistent performer all season (along with Lees & Lee).

Edited by BRADDAZ

I'm a big fan of McGugan. He's an intelligent footballer who can win games on his own. Needs to be a key member of the squad and used frequently. But at the moment our midfield looks settled and very strong,(best part of the team at the mo) so it would be foolish to start him ahead of anyone. Don't try and fix what isn't broken. Too many managers have done it in the past (including Stuart Gray) and it generally always backfires.

Edited by IstillhateSteveBould

Yes he should.

Surely now we've bought enough footballing players to do away with the 'we need a big lump  up front to hold it up' mentality.

If we stiil persist with this mentality, then what was the point of buying, Lopez, McGugan, Joao, FF and others.