Expectations...

We finished 3 points off 10th last season, so unlike some here, if we finish this season just 3 points better off than we did last season, I will be disappointed. I can't pretend I won't be disappointed not to make the playoffs, because I think we're capable of it. 

I'll be happy if we could stop sitting back against teams when we are on top, its always baffled me, Saturday was a prime example..Why change owt when we are totally running the game?

I'm happy with the start, hardly ever been actually out of a game..maybe 'Boro...but we nearly let Fulham back in when they were on their uppers..Brentford and now Preston..made for exciting games, but they should have been put to bed.

Preston missed two headers  from 6yds that could have totally changed the game after we had been virtually strolling it.

We seem to keep the ball for fun at times...but once in the lead we lose it ..treat it like a f.ookin' hand grenade...cut this out and I think we could be in contention for a play off place..Keep it the ame...Top half I reckon...

Edited by asteener1867

Guest owl from retford

Top ten finish for me would be a good season if we can stop sitting back and letting teams get back In the game anything is possible need to finish teams off then slow the game down scoring plenty but conceding plenty at the same time

My expectations are that we will be stronger next season with fewer transfers and much less upheaval at the club. This season we're playing much better football to watch and have already overtaken last season's goals from open play at home and it's only just turned October, we'll finish higher than we did last season and be a much more entertaining team to watch while all the players bed in and we get the last of the dead wood out.

We've got a good run of games in the public eye coming up with easy access for those that haven't wanted to come down to the ground to see the new team, style and facilities. Hopefully we can get them on board with some good displays.

My expectations are that we will be stronger next season with fewer transfers and much less upheaval at the club. This season we're playing much better football to watch and have already overtaken last season's goals from open play at home and it's only just turned October, we'll finish higher than we did last season and be a much more entertaining team to watch while all the players bed in and we get the last of the dead wood out.

We've got a good run of games in the public eye coming up with easy access for those that haven't wanted to come down to the ground to see the new team, style and facilities. Hopefully we can get them on board with some good displays.

we have 5 or 6 loan players so they maybe some upheaval with the  squad for next season ......also who are the last of the deadwood you would get out ?

The is an old agage in football in that where you are after 10 games is normally where you will end up. If we finish in the top 10, a few points off a play-off place, then that is progress. So there is simply nothing to get over excited about at the moment. If we are in the top 6 come May, get excited then. Now is way too premature.

we have 5 or 6 loan players so they maybe some upheaval with the  squad for next season ......also who are the last of the deadwood you would get out ?

I suspect Pudil, Hunt and Turner will sign full deals in Jan or June, maybe Sasso if he gets more game time. Sure Bannan will be offered a longer deal soon.

Deadwood I'd say Dielna, Lachman and Virmijl are on their way out at the end of the season if not before. Bus needs something to turn his way this season or he'll be gone I expect. Could be a good player but needs soemthing to change for him.

Melo? who knows. Anything could happen.

Depending on Turner's form this season Loovens may not get many games. If he doesn't I doubt he'd stay another season.

Of those there that may leave none of them look to be in CC's first 11 at the moment so the disruption would be minimal.