Attendance / Ticket prices

I do get it. It is what you value. 

I think its good value currently. You do not. You picked the highest price I do not. Its up to you to do that. 

For your gin story this is my point of view- you can buy a gin that is similar but cheaper and it may change your mind on the value of something.

At the end of this you dont think it is good value paying a high price you do not have to pay.

I think it is good value. Just different opinions on what we both value.

i'm sorry, but anyone who thinks football prices today are good value, clearly isn't playing with a full deck, i don't come on here and moan Kivo style, because after a while, he is more annoying than the prices, i pay it, because i can, and i want to watch Wednesday, but it pi55es me off

If anyone listens to Fighting Talk on 5 Live they will know the final round is defend the indefensible.

This ticket price debate has a few contenders for taking part.

Anybody willing to run with the suggestions made on here and approach the club

A positive response would give the club and the fanbase a huge lift

Its an interesting one because it all goes back to having a dialogue between club and fans. I have long been an advocate of aspects of the "German" approach to this. You will never get the 50 +1 rule in the UK but it appears German football clubs are run more on the basis the owners are custodians rather than fans customers.

Given Chansari is a successful businessman then he could rightly say what do we fans know, but I still consider he was ill advised with the pricing model chosen and the risk to alienating fans.

At the same time the Club had to do something about upping the average revenue per fan. The ticket price offers worked in the main for the game offered, but it never lead to a sustained influx of numbers.

It is harsh but in business you don't always pitch your price to the lowest common denominator. I appreciate with a football club its difficult to accept that principle, but football long stopped being a community asset. Loyalty has to work both ways and I am afraid a lot of the Wednesday fan base don't display that when it comes to putting their bum on a seat

So Arsenal have implemented an expensive ticket scheme and they get 60000.

Eureka!

I think wolves are actually a much fairer team to compare ourselves with at this moment

Its an interesting one because it all goes back to having a dialogue between club and fans. I have long been an advocate of aspects of the "German" approach to this. You will never get the 50 +1 rule in the UK but it appears German football clubs are run more on the basis the owners are custodians rather than fans customers.

Given Chansari is a successful businessman then he could rightly say what do we fans know, but I still consider he was ill advised with the pricing model chosen and the risk to alienating fans.

At the same time the Club had to do something about upping the average revenue per fan. The ticket price offers worked in the main for the game offered, but it never lead to a sustained influx of numbers.

It is harsh but in business you don't always pitch your price to the lowest common denominator. I appreciate with a football club its difficult to accept that principle, but football long stopped being a community asset. Loyalty has to work both ways and I am afraid a lot of the Wednesday fan base don't display that when it comes to putting their bum on a seat

DC has been ill-advised but also the mis-trust of the fans (due to the clubs recent onfield misery) has been hugely underestimated

Do we sit back and expect the club to come up with the solutions or would the smart move be for dialogue to be opened up in some way

There is a compromise, we can all see it

Still can't believe so many people are prepared to drop their trousers, touch their toes and take a 40% price rise, or defend the club for imposing it on walk up fans.

A vast majority aren't though.

Level headed Owls know it's a longer term strategy, i'll be watching the next season ticket sales with interest.

I think wolves are actually a much fairer team to compare ourselves with at this moment

DC has been ill-advised but also the mis-trust of the fans (due to the clubs recent onfield misery) has been hugely underestimated

Do we sit back and expect the club to come up with the solutions or would the smart move be for dialogue to be opened up in some way

There is a compromise, we can all see it

A vast majority aren't though.

Level headed Owls know it's a longer term strategy, i'll be watching the next season ticket sales with interest.

you won't need to watch next season's s/t sales...

IF he goes out and secures rhodes after christmas you'll see attendances leap...

next season's s/t sales will (if he stays fit) go through the roof...