5 min to go. Fans leaving

Either you guys cycle from Sheffield to Bradford or traffic has increased 10 fold since we lived in BD11.

My commute to Sheffield (Univ. of Sheffield) was roughly 1 hour each way, and night matches would take me 45mins to get home - leaving at the final whistle.

That was during the smart motorway installation on the M62 as well (though I missed the M62 full stop by coming off the M1 at J40 through Dewsbury/Batley).

Takes me 40 minutes to get from BD17 (Work) to either the M621 or the M606.

Then I will be queued at every junction onto either the M1 or M62 .... Eventually arriving at S6 generally for about 6.45pm after setting off at 4.30pm.

I hate all the greedy fat B*stard kids who make me get up and down from my seat even thought there's usually loads of empty seats in the row in front, they cant last 45 minutes without needing a wee wee or the need to eat a undercooked frozen aldi burger....

It grinds my gears that does.... :sad:  :sad:

I went on the Kop for the first time in years as I usually go in the North. I forever seemed to be getting up and down to let the same people past. I dont get this obsession with eating at football matches. FFS would you normally have a pie at 4pm on a Saturday afternoon? Watch the match FFS !!!

The most annoying thing about it is when they go to leave early in the kop but stand still in the central walkway when something happens so you can't see past them if you're sat in those first few rows. Then they give you a disgusted look when you tell them to move cos you can't see.

Everyone has a right to arrive or leave early be it at half time or full time, for whatever reason, but as someone who sits in the middle of a row it does irk somewhat when it's the same person doing it 4 times through the match (even tho it's quicker the other way because he's closer to the other aisle!) And then they stop and gawp, when standing in front of everyone because there's a bit of decent action on the pitch, thus making sure the person they are passing misses it.... Just get on with it man...... Haha. Argh...

Then I will be queued at every junction onto either the M1 or M62 .... Eventually arriving at S6 generally for about 6.45pm after setting off at 4.30pm.

Jeez I can get to S6 quicker than that from MK even with the roadworks. Praise to the Highways Agency though for finally shifting those from Jn 30 up though.

Added some at 34 - 36 instead like but eh ho

Jeez I can get to S6 quicker than that from MK even with the roadworks. Praise to the Highways Agency though for finally shifting those from Jn 30 up though.

Added some at 34 - 36 instead like but eh ho

About as competent as my IT skills

Had a little chuckle to myself on Saturday. A guy sat along from me with a few kids and his Mrs got dispatched for drinks just before half time and missed 1-0. Then, although sat at his seat missed 2-0, looked away when he the ball had gone out. Then missed 3-1 because they all left at 89mins. Almost felt sorry for him. Almost.

Fan 1: "I support Sheffield Wednesday"

Fan 2: "So do I"

Fan 1: "I sit on the Kop"

Fan 2: "So do I !"

Fan 1: "I go to every match"

Fan 2: "So do I !!!"

Fan 1: "Home and away?"
Fan 2: "I do, too !!!"

Fan 1: "I stay for the full game"

Fan 2: "I leave a few minutes before the end"

Fan 1: "HERETIC !!!"