Table Gazers thread 2015/16 season

I've secretly been looking on my own. I'm a private kind a fella. But I can't contain it any more. I wanna join in with the group

Yerrin brother Jowl.

Saucy pics of the other half to be circulated to Steelowl, myself, Trev, Steveger, and Tas.

We'll vet them before considering sharing them further.

Yerrin brother Jowl.

Saucy pics of the other half to be circulated to Steelowl, myself, Trev, Steveger, and Tas.

We'll vet them before considering sharing them further.

An official Members Wives section ? Maybe you could have a word with the powers that be on here. 

I was a bit disappointed with only a draw today but consoled by fact we equalised late on, when we could have otherwise lost.

Joy abound though thereafter on the coach back, doing a bit of table-gazing,.. not only to find we have not lost position in the leauge - but we are equal 6th (if on points only)!

I've just looked again at tablegazer's and it is really, really compatible with my Saturday night drinking sesh..

I have to comes I have a wandering eye. As nice as our table is I have been off late drawn to giving furtive glances to the league 1 table. I know she's beneath me but she offers a little secret excitement.

Your spelling really is atrocious! It's spelt e-x-c-r-e-m-e-n-t!

P.S. our table looking even better tonight, no gap now between us and play-offs just GD.

Edited by Utah Owl

Go on, admit it, who's secretly thinking they'll be disappointed with a play off place and is really hoping for a top two finish?

Current form makes 6th a real possibility.

Would need freakishly good form to take second.

Offer me 6th right now and I'll ****** your arm off.

Current form makes 6th a real possibility.

Would need freakishly good form to take second.

Offer me 6th right now and I'll ****** your arm off.

I will use "rip" your arm off in future. Clearly the word beginning with s that rhymes with catch is not acceptable.

Bookies have shortened our odds to finish in top 6. Derby though...be delighted not to lose ground next Sunday.

Joint 6th.

Fifth in the form table over the last 10 games too.

Many reasons to be cheerful.

Will be delighted with that in May.

Massive game next weekend against a Derby side who have won 8 drawn 1 and lost 1 over the last 10 and hope there is 25K+ in the ground to back the lads to a positive result.