Photoshop Competition - Carlos Edition

We have some very talented and witty Photoshoppers on here, so when I saw this image of Carvalhal, one thing instantly sprang to mind...Owlstalk Photoshop competition!

Here's the original image:

post-37726-0-12332900-1443257488.jpg

Have at it!

I'll get the ball rolling with superstar DJ Carlos Cox throwing some shapes behind the decks...

post-37726-0-74338200-1443258188_thumb.p

Edit: Quite why I named this 'caption competition', when I clearly meant 'Photoshop competition', I have no idea! If a kindly mod wants to update the title, that would be lovely.

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

We have some very talented and witty Photoshoppers on here, so when I saw this image of Carvalhal, one thing instantly sprang to mind...Owlstalk Photoshop competition!

Here's the original image:

attachicon.gifCarlos.jpg

Have at it!

I'll get the ball rolling with superstar DJ Carlos Cox throwing some shapes behind the decks...

attachicon.gifCarlos DJ.png

Edit: Quite why I named this 'caption competition', when I clearly meant 'Photoshop competition', I have no idea! If a kindly mod wants to update the title, that would be lovely.

can you post just Carlos with the background cropped out for those who don't use Photoshop or can't be arsed to do it themselves? :D