Worst Player To Pay For Us In The Prem

I was watching a couple of season review videos that I found in the loft today, and it struck me that a few lads turned out for us that wouldn't even get in our team now. Simon Coleman, Adam Poric, but in particular Andy Pearce. In hindsight it's amazing that he played eighty odd top flight games for us. He was a complete carthorse. Even in the fabled Waddle game against West Ham, at the end we strung about twenty passes together to "Ole" shouts from the crowd, he got the ball and shovelled it about thirty feet into the air for no reason. Was Pearce our worst player in the Premier League?

Poric's a decent shout - good tryer but never a top flight player. The worst one I recall was Michael Williams - possibly the least tricky winger of all time...

Yeah he was with us for donkeys years too if I remember. You'd think he'd gone then suddenly he'd come on as sub.

Wayne Collins has to be up there

I really disliked him, all due to him proper neshing a tackle at home to palace when Lombardo ripped us a new one. Was an innocuous enough situation but right in front of me and you could see his expression showing that he just did not fancy it. Must have been bad for me to remember it 17 or so years ago.

Think blatsis was championship. Agree with Oakes. Cant remember where he ended up after us

Paid £16 (when that was a lot) on uncovered terrace at roker park late November and Scott Oakes scored a superb goal to put us 1-up. Sunderland equalised 1m later.

It was effin freezing and miserable but for one minute he cheered me up - got done on sniff or summat if i remember right?