Brad Jones

Guest swintonowl1999

Guest swintonowl1999

just been browsing the internet and came across Brad Jones on Wikipedia. I had a look to see how successful he was for us, and came across a interesting article which claimed he was assaulted by stones,rocks etc by home fans whilst playing for us. Is this true?

just been browsing the internet and came across Brad Jones on Wikipedia. I had a look to see how successful he was for us, and came across a interesting article which claimed he was assaulted by stones,rocks etc by home fans whilst playing for us. Is this true?

He was particularly poor......    WTF:

Guest Ellis Rimmer

what a waste of a good pint

Hardly surprising, given the number of Neanderthals supporting Wednesday, and the fact that Jones is probably the worst loan signing in all the years I've watched Wednesday. In my opinion (and it is only my opinion) he was equally as bad as Ola Tidman, and it would be a throw up as to who was the worst keeper ever to play for Wednesday

Never heard of this happening. Link please?

He wasn't very good but we've had worse.

Guest swintonowl1999

Did he deserve it like?

Can just imagine good players looking at something like this and thinking, "well, if I have a bad game I don't want to be assaulted, I will not be signing for this club"

Guest Ellis Rimmer

Did he deserve it like?

Can just imagine good players looking at something like this and thinking, "well, if I have a bad game I don't want to be assaulted, I will not be signing for this club"

what sort of question is that, did he deserve it? 

course he deserved it, he was awful

Guest swintonowl1999

He didn't look very well on Sky for Liverpool last year, I just wasn't a proper fan back when he was in between the sticks.

Guest swintonowl1999

James I totally agree, some fans are W4nkers, I once was offered out for pointing out Atdhe Nuhiu is Austrian and not Australia. Lad grabbed me by throat and told me to "get outside nar"

James I totally agree, some fans are W4nkers, I once was offered out for pointing out Atdhe Nuhiu is Austrian and not Australia. Lad grabbed me by throat and told me to "get outside nar"

It's a pretty daft mistake to get nuhiu and an entire island mixed up.

Are you sure this wasn't someone who'd seen you offering people out on here?