Barry Bannan article

Guest SnookerOwl

If he's played in his proper favoured position he will most likely do well for us. If however we make him play out of position, he won't have the same impact.

Simple really.

ame="coreyswfc" post="6259399" timestamp="1441288178"]

Don't forget lee who is the best out of all of em

I think its still unclear who's fight who and for what position.

It's looking like the Lopez and McGugan will battle out to sit along side Semedo or hutch. Lee I can see battling with FF to play the number 10 role. Bannan I can see maybe featuring out on the right but also possibly cover for Lopez and McGugan.

Guest Ellis Rimmer

I think its still unclear who's fight who and for what position.

It's looking like the Lopez and McGugan will battle out to sit along side Semedo or hutch. Lee I can see battling with FF to play the number 10 role. Bannan I can see maybe featuring out on the right but also possibly cover for Lopez and McGugan.

lee no 10. This guy lol

He will compete with Lopez and McGugan in our 3 man midfield, if we continue playing current formation.[/quotes

If Lopez carries on playing like he has the last few games he'll end up being 3rd choice.

agree on the whole but the 20 minute cameo after half time v middlesboro proved that lopez can get on the ball and move forwards (maybe it's tactics holding him/us back ????) 

Wouldn't be so sure on him not playing, would quite like to see him play wide right attacker cutting in on his left, Forestieri in the number 10 and Matias on the left, Joao up top in a 4-3-2-1

What have people got against Wallace? He has, in my opinion been more productive than Mathias.

Personal abuse from the stands was beginning to take its toll on the player as every corner Bannan went to take was met by an increasingly vile torrent of abuse. The player stopped wanting the ball and started pointing at team mates instead. A big change from the boy who wanted to get on the ball at every opportunity as a youngster in the academy.

I thought booing made them play better......

Is this an extract from Darren Potter's autobiography?