Barry Bannan article

Same thing happened with Bannan as what is happening with Nuhiu.

No. Nuhiu's never had unrealistic expectations thrust upon him. He was a freebie from the bloody Austrian league. Bannan was being compared to Xavi

No. You misunderstand. I am referring to the abuse not the expectation.   

It appears that it wasn't the expectations holding Bannan back...it was in fact the abuse he was getting, and that can affect anybody.

This. Nuhiu is taking dog's abuse for the simplest mistake and looks like he doesn't want to receive the ball at times.

Guest Distraught!

Didn't Brad Jones get stones launched at home when he was on loan at us? Read it on Wikipedia

What a waste of somebody's pint.

I think if he can play CM he'll make his mark there. It's probably cover for Hutch in reality.

i thought hutch was a defensive midfielder...? if he is cover for hutch then we are, by that articles description, in serious trouble. If he is a number 10 then I assume he and FF Are for that position as LM "cant play there" and we appear to be adopting a 2 or 3 for each position policy... that would make a lot more sense to me

Guest Distraught!

Did well for Bolton, they wanted to keep him apparently. The experience there seems to have got him back on track a bit. That's his new starting point.

Wouldn't that same statement have equally applied to Jeffers on his loan period at Ipswich just before we signed him?  :ohmy: