How do we accommodate so many players - 3-5-2

I wonder if CC has ever had this selection dilemma to think about in his career before (I know he has never stayed anywhere long enough to let it worry him).

We're gonna see what he is made of very soon that's for sure

Couldn't have said it better myself he will be gone by end of October, if we don't pick up, tough few games coming up Burnley Fulham Bolton Brentford, should be looking at 10 points. we are showing, if we get somebody who doesn't fit, we will just get someone else I.e wiggins and pudil. Results matter when you have spent nearly £9m

The only feasible formation for us with so many players and to fit in the better players in my opinion would be

Westwood

Lees Turner Sasso

Hunt/Wallace. Pudil

Mcgugan Lopez Bannan

Foresteiri

Nuhui/ Joao

How else do we fit in so many players?

Like your thinking ................ play 13 players , good way to squeeze them all in. 

The squad is the team from which best players available are selected to play against specific opponents

It's highly unlikely we will play the same 11 players for every match and not use any subs, so the premise of trying to fit best players into a starting line up, regardless of opponent, is flawed

Yup.

We should be adjusting dependent on opponent. There should be one of these formation threads leading up to each matchday. We will need to rotate the squad which allows us to keep things fresh. Our bench should look so much stronger than anything we've seen for I don't know how long, which means we should also have options to change games that aren't going to plan. Vive la difference.