Will we sell out for Newcastle ?

Guest Gazzaswfc

Guest Gazzaswfc

Been given 4.263 tickets with the promis of more if we sell them , I think we will sell that plus more can see over 5k makin the trip

Guest Gazzaswfc

No chance when both teams will be playing development squads. lol

Its a trophy Newcastle will take seriously so doubt they will a few changes from regular team that's it

Nah expect between 2000-3000 to make the trip up personally.

I do too, I'll be amazed if we sell this allocation, Newcastle is much longer trip than Man City we played last season.

Probably need to set off at 4 at latest to get there on time.

I do too, I'll be amazed if we sell this allocation, Newcastle is much longer trip than Man City we played last season.

Probably need to set off at 4 at latest to get there on time.

I'll be having afternoon off work and next morning, did u used to have a bus as your pic?

I'm going from notts so going extra early than you guys

Edited by parkerowl

If anyone hasn't seen this already, the last 2 trains from Newcastle to Sheffield on the 23rd are 21:15 and 23:01, arriving at midnight and around 6am the next day....so unless you fancy leaving the game very early going to have to drive or hope the club are running coaches...

Think we will sell around 3k, transport/timing will be the main problem, if this was a Saturday 3pm KO we would sell our allocation + whatever else they give us, mid week and difficult to travel to so numbers will struggle. 

If anyone hasn't seen this already, the last 2 trains from Newcastle to Sheffield on the 23rd are 21:15 and 23:01, arriving at midnight and around 6am the next day....so unless you fancy leaving the game very early going to have to drive or hope the club are running coaches...

Think we will sell around 3k, transport/timing will be the main problem, if this was a Saturday 3pm KO we would sell our allocation + whatever else they give us, mid week and difficult to travel to so numbers will struggle. 

Club running 'as many coaches as possible'.

Plus the other option is get a hotel in Newcastle, for those without work in the morning. Or if you're gonna be on the wee wee in Newcastle all night is there any need for a hotel? Just get the first train home in the morning and sleep the hang over off on the train lol

Personally speaking we're driving up.

Club running 'as many coaches as possible'.

Plus the other option is get a hotel in Newcastle, for those without work in the morning. Or if you're gonna be on the wee wee in Newcastle all night is there any need for a hotel? Just get the first train home in the morning and sleep the hang over off on the train lol

Personally speaking we're driving up.

I'm coming from Chesterfield so i've still got to be back to catch the last train  :blush:

The biggest problem is that it's the misses birthday on the 22nd.......she's never been to Newcastle before  :stuwinky: