Daniel Pudil interview

Guest wilyfox

Anyone ever thought that the Watford fans who don't want FF, vidrya, Pudil et Al to leave have the same mentality that thought that Rob Jones, Lliera, Madine and Semedo were irreplaceable when we went up?

Maybe, it's more the rate of change than anything else with these things. Too much change caused us problems as it may do watford

Also, the likes of FF and vydra may have done ok with Deeney in that league. They all seemed to have such a good understanding.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Be nice to get a proper review on Pudil

All Watford fans seem to say he's a 100% player and its a good signjng etc but would like to know a little more

Personally i think his best position is wing back - he isn't the paciest so can find it tough at full back but he is a good competitior

He's no mug though and can do a decent job at FB or as a more orthodox wide midfielder - but i wouldn't really say he's a winger-type

He has decent positional sense, a good football brain and very good technique on his left - hence being a better player when his defensive responsibility is reduced and his overall contribution to the possession game is increased.

In my humble opinion of course