Daniel Pudil interview

Guest wilyfox

Guest domSWFC

Sounds like he wants to stay here. How long is left on his contract? Would be good if he could have a brilliant season then sign on a free.

Sooo...is he any good?

What kind of player is he? Proper full back or more of a wing back?

How many games did he play last season?

Played a lot of matches for Watford over the past few seasons. Played every time they've pasted us at Hillsborough, at left wing back.

As far as I'm aware he's more of a winger converted to left back, plays as a winger for his country & Watford use him as a wing back due to their system.

Experienced & confident in all 3 I'd imagine though. 

Never heard a player on loan talk so openly about wanting to sign a permanent deal. It seems prity obvious that he's not wanted by Watford. Let's hope he's a good player, the Watford fans seem to be sad he's leaving.

Yep, same with Fessi. Majority of fans gutted they're leaving, same goes for Vydra and him going to Reading too.

All of the above have played massive roles in getting Watford to the prem & the new manager is tearing up the blueprint that got them there & doing it all his way.

Their loss is our gain I suppose. One sure fire way to get promoted is take players from the teams that have done it.