Matias voted player of the month

Think people need to dampen their expectations of this lad. Think most people were expecting a paolo di canio type player when he's never going to be like that . There are areas of his game on which he needs to work on to be a true success in this country but all in all I think he has probably had a 7 out of 10 start to his career in England. I am expecting a lot more to come from this lad and looks like he should easily hit double figures this season and think him and foristieri will make a very potent threat in this league. I do agree with most though and believe Hutchinson had done enough to get POTM. Anyway onwards and upwards and good luck for the future Mr matias

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Obviously fans who watched the leeds game on telly and saw he scored on sat

Oh well like everyone else hope this boosts his confidence

Just hope he tries taking people on more

I'll admit voted for him, and yes for that one goal. Hutch was great but been waiting years for a piece of skill like that again. Everyone moaned gray was basic we want entertainment. Then moan people vote for a player who entertained them, be it for 5 seconds.

Yes that goal took him 5 seconds of his time, but for me was better than anything any other player did all month. Jheez its not like anybody else has been absolutely amazing all month and was robbed of it.

Edited by BenitoBarham

Wouldn't say 'awful'.

Would say that he's nowhere near been our POTM though.

Hutchinson had a fantastic month, Lee done well every time he's played, Lees not done much wrong....Sougou been influential.

Yet again people picking player of the month on the back of 'goals'. Shows how much of our fan base know roger all about football & what deems a good performance.

Would have been Hutchinson for me by a distance. 

This...

...by fans who didn't go to any of the games no doubt.

Well done Marco.  Hopefully this confidence boost will really help him kick on.

...and this. Clearly been voted by armchair fans and idiots who think scoring goals = performing well.