Matias voted player of the month

:laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  

He's been awful

Wouldn't say 'awful'.

Would say that he's nowhere near been our POTM though.

Hutchinson had a fantastic month, Lee done well every time he's played, Lees not done much wrong....Sougou been influential.

Yet again people picking player of the month on the back of 'goals'. Shows how much of our fan base know roger all about football & what deems a good performance.

Would have been Hutchinson for me by a distance. 

Edited by FlyingOwl

Guest firebird1

Its mad how differently people see the games, just seen someone on twitter suggest Jack Hunt should have won it, and he's be shocking apart from the first game of the season.

I voted for hunt, care to explain why he's shocking ?

Wouldn't say 'awful'.

Would say that he's nowhere near been our POTM though.

Hutchinson had a fantastic month, Lee done well every time he's played, Lees not done much wrong....Sougou been influential.

Yet again people picking player of the month on the back of 'goals'. Shows how much of our fan base know roger all about football & what deems a good performance.

Would have been Hutchinson for me by a distance.

Hutch for me too.

Its mad how differently people see the games, just seen someone on twitter suggest Jack Hunt should have won it, and he's be shocking apart from the first game of the season. 

Again, I wouldn't say he's been shocking.

I think the system is hindering him. He loves to bomb forward but he's got little to no cover if he's caught on the counter. Which I think is making him think twice about getting forward. 

The system has changed a lot since Ipswich away too I think. It's made CC go into things a little more reserved than he did vs Bristol.