Working on New Club Badge and Away Shirt

It's taken me all day but I think this is is good prototype. I'd prefer Nike to develop it further rather than The Sondico people, so hopefully we get Nike in as kit people next season. I've added a splash of ginger to honour gary megson

To enhance aggression I've got the owl pulling heavily on a players no.6. And I've added owl fangs Alas! Despite being a talented artist I can't for the life of me capture an owls wing as a clenched fist being waved menacingly? Other than that I'm really pleased and hope that DC picks this up as a 'goer' when he next logs in, also goes with my Nike suggestion.

I've dropped the shield.

post-36058-0-79113900-1441213918_thumb.j

Edited by F. Spiksley

post-15910-0-89916000-1441216164.jpg

fits the criteria. " He wants the Owl to be more aggressive looking with wings spread and talons showing "

Americans can be rather litigious.

Isn't it a bit too similar to this?

post-15910-0-82929400-1441216310.jpg

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

While wearing my away shirt last week a middle aged man came up to me and said his son who works for Sondico designed the shirt I was wearing and his son was already working on next years design.

One thing he said which was interesting was Dejphon Chansiri doesn't like the club badge and he would like to change for the start of next season. He wants the Owl to be more aggressive looking with wings spread and talons showing, similar to Crystal Palace's badge.

If anyone knows the guy who works for Sondico I think his surname name is "Kimptom"

HAHA cant believe you fell for it. My son is 2 and im not middle aged

It's taken me all day but I think this is is good prototype. I'd prefer Nike to develop it further rather than The Sondico people, so hopefully we get Nike in as kit people next season. I've added a splash of ginger to honour gary megson

To enhance aggression I've got the owl pulling heavily on a players no.6. And I've added owl fangs Alas! Despite being a talented artist I can't for the life of me capture an owls wing as a clenched fist being waved menacingly? Other than that I'm really pleased and hope that DC picks this up as a 'goer' when he next logs in, also goes with my Nike suggestion.

I've dropped the shield.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

gary megson

Had a quick attempt in my lunch break.

midland owls have been using this basic owl design on the back of our t shirts with the addage of Midland Ows for some time now

Together