Are we really All Wednesday ?

Guest rubydubydoo

Football is about opinions. Always has been, always will be. This is nothing new. Footy fans have always argued in pubs or on the terraces. Many have diametrically opposed views about players, managers, coaches etc. Social media is just an extension of the pub or terrace. I have a diametrically opposed view to you about the present head coach. I am happy for that to be the case. But it doesn't make one or the other of us more of a Wednesday fan!

Opinions are unfortunately like but holes... Everyone has one.

I personally think we will struggle this year due to sheer volume of change.. But I hope I'm wrong

Genuine Question here. I cannot find any reference to TUF connections with Readings owners, can anybody enlighten me, seriously.

Haven't got a link but Reading's major share holder's father is the co-founder of TUF with DC's father. Don't know if he holds shares in TUF like DC 

Edited by OxonOwl

Be ambitious but prudent, do not over expect ...

I can't tell if this is a joke or not?

We're above Derby who are favorites for the Derby, do you think they're writing off the season also?

I completely agree with the OP. This is best it's been for a Wednesday fan in over 15 years, we've had the bad times now its time for the good. 

Edited by Brianmcgee