Pudil

Lopez

Hutchinson

Bannan

Forestieri

Matias

Nuhiu

Edit: could easily swap in Wallace, Lee, McGugan for any of the 3 too

Plus Sougou off the bench, Joao off the bench (for the moment)

Yep our squad is very strong, us fans could argue for two weeks about who should be picked. For example I think Turner will start and I think we should be giving Joao as much game time as possible, but 4-2-3-1 is how our squad has been assembled to play imo. Carlos has said before FF was signed he couldn't play the formation he wanted to. we would have seen more natural wingers signed if it was going to be 4 players across a midfield. Having 4 lines of players looks like it would work really well for us. Wish the Burnley game was this weekend! Edited by Southie_Owl

Yep our squad is very strong, us fans could argue for two weeks about who should be picked. For example I think Turner will start and I think we should be giving Joao as much game time as possible, but 4-2-3-1 is how our squad has been assembled imo. Otherwise we would have seen more natural wingers signed. Having 4 lines of players looks like it would work really well for us. Wish the Burnley game was this weekend!

I also think Turner will get the nod, but I do enjoy a fit and on-form Loovens

I totally agree despite what us fans may want to see formation wise I think CC prefers the 4-2-3-1 and that's how we will play just hopefully better at it

Forestieri may be the player that makes everything click together. Our main problem in the first 5 games was the lack of link between the midfield and the forward line. Fingers crossed

I'd go for

3-5-2

Westwood

Lees turner loovens/Sasso

Hunt Pudil

Mcgugan Lopez Bannan

Forestieri

Nuhui / Joao

Only way we can fit mcgugan and forestieri which need to happen to create chances

Wallace could come in for hunt if needed.

We need to cut the rotational crap and get a settled side and get the poor sods used to playing together. It's hard enough with 15 new faces never mind with 5/6 changes every week

I'd go for

3-5-2

Westwood

Lees turner loovens/Sasso

Hunt Pudil

Mcgugan Lopez Bannan

Forestieri

Nuhui / Joao

Only way we can fit mcgugan and forestieri which need to happen to create chances

Wallace could come in for hunt if needed.

We need to cut the rotational crap and get a settled side and get the poor sods used to playing together. It's hard enough with 15 new faces never mind with 5/6 changes every week

Who would you pick out of Loovens / Sasso and Joao / Nuhiu?

Always smile when people select two - I bet CC wishes he could too

Who would you pick out of Loovens / Sasso and Joao / Nuhiu?

Always smile when people select two - I bet CC wishes he could too

On currently viewing loovens and Nuhui, sasso wants tom much time on the ball and Joao isn't going to hold the ball up. Loovens needs to get and stay fit though.

Really don't understand CC views on ' we will play people who are 100%' an 80% fit mcgugan is better than a 95% fit Hutchinson

Assuming all players are fully fit, I'd go for:

Westwood 9

Hunt 8

Lees 8 

Loovens 6

Pudil ?

Mataias 7

McGugan 7

Hutchinson 6

Wallace 6/7

Forrestieri ?/8

Joao 7

Loovens will pick up a few knocks this season I reckon, so will Hutch, but with Turner and Lee/Melo to bring in I don't think it'll be too much of a problem. Sougou to bring on if Matais or Wallace need a rest, and Big Dave to come on with 20 minutes to go defending those 1-0 leads at home.

This is a good time to be a Wednesdayite...

The player we have been missing to make this team/ formation tick is Melo.  Real shame he got injured as think we would have 3 more points than we have at the moment.  Lopez just isn't dynamic enough for me right now.

We need mobility in the centre of the park.  I'm suggesting a 4-4-2 with a midfield that narrows to let the fullback overlap - so becomes a 3-5-2 in possession.  Hunt goes in front of Lee who is playing inside right mid, in the old Danny Wilson mould.  Wallace pinging left foot crosses in from the left and supporting Pudil who has a hammer of a left foot.  Would give us more cover at fullback with Lee and Wallace on their stronger side in front of the full backs.  Both Wallace and Lee have played full back.

Melo = big unit who resembles Sacha Baron Cohen, think we should dress him up as Borat to put the opposition players off a bit.  McGugan and Forest can alternate.  **** Mattias for away games, he's a one trick a game pony.

Tim Westwood

Mike Hunt

Lees are good

Alex Turner

Pudil

Wallace left

Melo holding

Lee right

McGugan box to box

Run Forest

Joao or Dave, probably Dave away from home for first 70 mins and then Joao to stretch later in game if still in it.