RIP Trev. You was Wednesday till you die.

Guest Hirstpower

I'm seriously shocked and gutted. Trev was at carter lodge school a few years older and he was a top guy. As someone said, so many tales about Trev.

he was a game lad, but a heart of gold. Not seen him for years since moving down london. I'm in total shock and loved you big guy.

Guest Hirstpower

I remember the scarey time the mancs ran rampage outside Hillsborough and there must have been 200 Cocney Reds and about 100 Wednesday and Trev shouted STAND WEDNESDAY and people respected Trev and we all stood firm and I had upmost respect that night for Trev.

Remember the time we were outnumbered at Chesterfield back in the day and Trev had the plan to bang on dustbin lids while they where waiting round the corner and they must have thought there were thousands of us, as they ran like hell.

I remember when one of the manc guys used to go with Wednesday and this lad chinned an innocent fan with a scarf on in pond street, so Trev chinned the manc for doing so. He was well game, but never picked on anyone who wasn't up for it.

Always remember you Trev, till the day I die.

cockney Reds

Guest markowls1

I had the very very sad new that a great Man and great friend Trevor Collins who die at 10.10am this morning after a short battle with a stroke.

Now i know i lot won't have know Trev but them who had the good fortune to meet him will know what a big lost this is to the Wednesday family.

The man eat,breathed and bleed Wednesday. One of the nicest bloke you would have ever meet and a true legend with all the Wednesday lads.

You will be missed but never forgotten Trev, RIP brother and my thought are with your Family and your wife Bev.

RIP TREV. UTO

I first met Trevor 30 yr. ago, as a 16 yr old following the footy lads around, I found his wallet in the blue bell with £200 in it, I gave it him back and ever since then we had a connection , worked for him, with him , partied with him and had some laugh a minute times, he certainly played a big part in who I am now , so thanks a lot Trev mi old mucker , I will never forget you and as you'd say , it's been a absolute pleasure, keep a straight face boy xxxxx looney xxxxx

I'm an avid reader of this forum but don't post, this is my first.

Sad news, condolences to Trevor's family.

I met Trev as a 16 year old, fresh out of school and straight onto the building site on the Woodthorpe Estate back in 1987/88. It was a rough old place to start work and there were a few intimidating characters around. I remember Trev walking in to the site compound (looking like a right hard bstard) and asking my name and who I supported...."Liam...Wednesday!" I replied......"good lad....if anybody gives you any crap come and see me" Trev said. He'd got my back and made me feel much more at ease.

As I got older I used to see Trev occasionally down West Street and on away days etc....a top lad with a great sense of humour!

R.I.P Trevor