Goodbye Stevie May

SSN just reporting that we've made Stevie May available for transfer or loan. 

His Holiness may have kicked the bucket (at least in terms of what we already suspected) but official confirmation has now come through.

Shame, I liked him and wanted him to do well, but if we're going to sign up better players then it's probably time for him to move on.

Guest wilyfox

Shame, think he deserved a chance. Wouldn't let him go til we have bought someone else in.

This viewpoint baffles me ^

He's had chances. He's had a year - Including two months to make an impression on Carvalhal. I wanted him to do well here as much as the next fan, but we can't pin our hopes on the likes of May, Bus, and Lavery coming good. They may or may not.

Guest AbbeyOwl

only centre forward I have ever seen who can't actually kick a ball, coaching staff will have worked him out quickly no girders in those scottish legs. Thankfully will not have to watch him jump at the side of the centre back when a high ball comes into the box. Lad closed people down and ran around a lot buy that alone isn't good enough.

He's had chances. He's had a year - Including two months to make an impression on Carvalhal. I wanted him to do well here as much as the next fan, but we can't pin our hopes on the likes of May, Bus, and Lavery coming good. They may or may not.

They Lavery or Lavery not.

They Bus or Bus not.

only centre forward I have ever seen who can't actually kick a ball, coaching staff will have worked him out quickly no girders in those scottish legs. Thankfully will not have to watch him jump at the side of the centre back when a high ball comes into the box. Lad closed people down and ran around a lot buy that alone isn't good enough.

Can't kick a ball but scores 80 plus goals by the age of 22. Some achievement.

He's not had any game time under CC though when all the others have, all be it very little for Bus. I just would have liked to have seen him for 20 mins especially since our other strikers have been poor so far.

He's not had any game time under CC though when all the others have, all be it very little for Bus. I just would have liked to have seen him for 20 mins especially since our other strikers have been poor so far.

But CC has had all of preseason and the first few weeks of the season to look at him in training....with fresh eyes...no clouded judgement.

He's rotated the squad heavily so far, only Lees has played every minute of every game. And May still hasn't even appeared on the bench. Not even vs Mansfield or Oxford.

CC clearly just doesn't rate him so obviously he isn't going to get a token 20 minutes. There's no point if he has no future here.