Sasso

Helan

Hutch

Lee

McGugan

Matias

?

Sougou

Agree with the defence and midfield. Foook knows up front....not convinced by any of our options really

Westwood

Hunt

Lees

Sasso

Helan

Hutchinson

Lee

McGugan

Wallace

Hooper

Forestieri

Subs - Price, Palmer, Helan, Semedo, Lopez, Sougou, Joao

If only...

Westwood (if fit) / Price

Hunt

Lees

Turner (if he signs)

Wiggins

Hutchinson

Lee

Mcgugan/Lopez

Matias

Hooper (if he signs)

Sougou

Like most on owlstalk Im undecided what the midfield 3 should be!

But if Hooper signs I'd put him in he front three and I'd be really interested to see how he compares to others in that role.

Kieran lees performances whenever he is given a chance must be given cc a selection headache. I think Lopez and lee might work brilliantly, for me so far, mcgugan has been too much of a passenger. He is capable of much more than he has shown so far, where as lee and Lopez have been pretty consistent. But mcgugan has quality undoubted, I'd try to accomdate him.

Price or Westwood

Hunt

Lees

Sasso

Helen

Hutch

Lee

Lopez

sougou

Mcgugan (right wing)

Nuhiu ( we have no one else)

Kieran lees performances whenever he is given a chance must be given cc a selection headache. I think Lopez and lee might work brilliantly, for me so far, mcgugan has been too much of a passenger. He is capable of much more than he has shown so far, where as lee and Lopez have been pretty consistent. But mcgugan has quality undoubted, I'd try to accomdate him.

Price or Westwood

Hunt

Lees

Sasso

Helen

Hutch

Lee

Lopez

sougou

Mcgugan (right wing)

I wouldn't move McGugan to the wing, if anything I'd move Lee. But even then I wouldn't want to do that because his best performances for us have been in the middle. 

Tough call for CC to make but end of day you will always have a few players that are unhappy about not getting in the side. Not a bad thing as they have to train harder to get back in. 

Price or Westwood

Hunt

Lees

Sasso

Helen

Hutch

Lee

Lopez

sougou

Mcgugan (right wing)

So you would move a player who you say has been inconsistent out of his natural position just to accommodate him yet leave out the player who scored our only goal against leeds and set up our only goal against Ipswich.

Guest owl from retford

price

palmer lees sasso wiggins

hutch semedo

wallace lee matias

nuhiu