Just Picked up Alex Lopez

Really decent guy, he's looking forward to the Bristol game saying 'we win',(his english is quite poor) anyway he seems to like it here and when I asked him what he was looking for beyond his loan spell here he replied that he wanted to see how it goes here but he doesn't know what will happen (well from what I could make out anyway)

Looks happy to be here anyway and thought I'd share this on here.

5565ae4f3215689b75e3daa3f9891f6b.png

Really decent guy, he's looking forward to the Bristol game saying 'we win',(his english is quite poor) anyway he seems to like it here and when I asked him what he was looking for beyond his loan spell here he replied that he wanted to see how it goes here but he doesn't know what will happen (well from what I could make out anyway)

Did he call us massive?

look at him trying to escape the creepy taxi man.. did he tell u that he had no money to pay & u said that u could come to some sort of an arrangement?

I'll keep a lookout on faketaxi 

He tried to pay me in euros!! (no joke)

Guest wilyfox

Was he a willing participant in your fake taxi movie, or did you have to offer him a "free ride" somewhere secluded?

look at him trying to escape the creepy taxi man.. did he tell u that he had no money to pay & u said that u could come to some sort of an arrangement?

I'll keep a lookout on faketaxi 

"amateur footballing Spaniard banged on football pitch"

I know it was only St. Mirren but he looked a cut above everyone on the pitch. I loved his intensity, his energy and his workrate.

Should be a big signing for us!

Guest AbbeyOwl

He tried to pay me in euros!! (no joke)

I don't take Euros I do take sausage you said I bet.

Did he look worried going via Greno woods?

Guest AbbeyOwl

F.ookin' ell Mark...I bet you make absolutely nowt in a shift...

"You a footballer"

"No..just wanna go to Wisewoo...

"Get Out"

The players call him the training ground cruiser, when they sign the contract they get given a copy of his picture and get told not to go in his car.

I hope youre a better driver than photographer

Sorry sir, I'll bring my Canon thing out next time, put the right lens in ask him to stand away from the light and make him wait till I have a perfect picture for the New Yorker from Millhouses.

Ey, tha lucky tha got a pic! 

Edited by TaxiMark

No offence and all that, but that photo does remind me of something out of "Carry On Screaming"