The Official Football Heaven 2015-2016 Thread

Wow!.............

Yeah because everyone who is disabled is "thick"

Quite ironic really that you comment on a man intelligence with a moronic post

You're right of course. Having a very good friend who is disabled, and who is not lacking in intelligence, that was a very crass statement for me to make. I can't defend my comment other than to say, the bloke comes on the show to be negative, argumentative and wind people up, and unfortunately in my case, he succeeds every time. You couldn't possibly know my mate Joe, but to him I apologise.

You're right of course. Having a very good friend who is disabled, and who is not lacking in intelligence, that was a very crass statement for me to make. I can't defend my comment other than to say, the bloke comes on the show to be negative, argumentative and wind people up, and unfortunately in my case, he succeeds every time. You couldn't possibly know my mate Joe, but to him I apologise.

for the idiots who inhabit OT and try to argue out of a hole  -  that's how to acknowledge a mistake with class 

Didn't expect that sort of response, Great reply wolfman

We all know...Upper Allen Street and Brook hill slow. Tail back on Parkway out bound. A61 Penistone Road now beginning to move smoothly. Top of East Bank Road a bit slow,

RSFH seem to forget we have lived in Sheffield most of our lives lol

It's like Talksport traffic most mornings. Jct 34 Meadowhall traffic slow and / or accident lol

Edited by darra