The Official Football Heaven 2015-2016 Thread

Oh god Johnny Bucket :sad:  what's up with Rob or even Giddo can't they be bothered these days?. Bring back Mr Walker he's better than all the others put together.

United won last time out that should mean Michael the blunt surely should be on soon.

Is Kevin trying not to cry?

Oh god Johnny Bucket :sad:  what's up with Rob or even Giddo can't they be bothered these days?. Bring back Mr Walker he's better than all the others put together.

United won last time out that should mean Michael the blunt surely should be on soon.

i hope not. WTF:

Many on here want to play that interview back every time they ***** and moan about the slightest thing!........I love this man and am praying he just has that bit of luck all great managers need! His philosophy on football makes big Ron look like an amateur.......seriously Carlos is THE man!

Many on here want to play that interview back every time they ***** and moan about the slightest thing!........I love this man and am praying he just has that bit of luck all great managers need! His philosophy on football makes big Ron look like an amateur.......seriously Carlos is THE man!

Oi dont slag big ron :biggrin:   one thing he knew was how to balance a team that 91 team was poetry