Marnick Vermijl

Looked a bit underwhelmed after scoring his first goal at Hillsborough, after scoring a bullet like that you would have

thought that he would be bouncing, maybe because we were 4 up, but he did'nt seem all that impressed.

OK he might just be a cooool type of fella.

Guest tha_knows

Was pleased for the lad to be honest, think he's took bit of unfair critism since arriving. Will be tough for him to gain a regular starting spot though, particularly RB, thought Hunt was excellent really linked up well with Wallace.

Fifth goal in a game that is little more than a training excercise in team shape and structure, I'd hardly expect him to go off screaming like Tardelli in '82.

In this sort of game I'd expect nothing more than a sly little glance at the bench. 'that's what I can do'

he didn't look too pleased cos it was too easy, he was looking for a pass but st mirren backed off and left a gaping hole for him to blast in. it wasn't a competitive game and it's about preparing for the coming season against better opposition so playing a nice pass would have been better regards team building and it's also embarassing to celebrate too much against worse opposition.