Pricing policy is so wrong.

We do have a 'massive' fan base.

But we don't have a rich fan base.

We could have averaged 28 - 30k this season. We would have had sell outs.

We would have had the incredible atmospheres that CC craves.

Instead the ground will be less than half full most of the season.

Disgruntled fans sat at home.

It is totally wrong.

This point needs making again and again and I don't apologise for posting another thread about it.

We do have a 'massive' fan base.

But we don't have a rich fan base.

We could have averaged 28 - 30k this season. We would have had sell outs.

We would have had the incredible atmospheres that CC craves.

Instead the ground will be less than half full most of the season.

Disgruntled fans sat at home.

It is totally wrong.

This point needs making again and again and I don't apologise for posting another thread about it.

Totally agree with the sentiment mate but the replies are going to be very predictable. It is what it is now. All we can hope is that common sense prevails when the categories are announced before games.

Guest wadsleyjackowl

Got into Scunny for nowt & £12 v St Mirren. Can't argue with prices up to now. 😄

Seriously though just because there is a band A doesn't mean they will be charging it much. If every week the ground has 10k in & they are charging band A prices then by all means pop back & carry on the moan.

I say lets see how it pans out first.

Let's hope that most of the games are played at the Lower categories and only a couple are B and none are A

On which case, I would find the prices 'reasonable' (relatively). The lower 3 or 4 category's aren't too bad - in a world where English football is way over priced.

It's a good point that we couldn't fil the ground at £10 though. I think with attractive football and pushing top 6 then combined with the lower categories we'd be up there towards 30k

Bang on mate , we have missed a major opportunity to get thousands such as myself back at the games .

I am in contact with a number of ex season ticket holders who were buzzing for the 1st time in years about going to watch Wednesday again only to be knocked back down by this ridiculous pricing policy .

I'm not daft , I know books must balance , but a compromise entrance fee would have meant far greater crowds .

Should we lose or play poorly against Bristol we could see 10,000 stay away for the next game simply because it's so expensive

Bang on mate , we have missed a major opportunity to get thousands such as myself back at the games .

I am in contact with a number of ex season ticket holders who were buzzing for the 1st time in years about going to watch Wednesday again only to be knocked back down by this ridiculous pricing policy .

I'm not daft , I know books must balance , but a compromise entrance fee would have meant far greater crowds .

Should we lose or play poorly against Bristol we could see 10,000 stay away for the next game simply because it's so expensive

Why did they, and you, stop going?

I agree beholder, We struggled for attendance last season with a mid table finish, I can't see us averaging more than 20k even if we're in the top 6 all season, it's embarrassing and I completely sympathise with away fans too. Chansiri has got this one wrong, hopefully he'll realise.

As for the season ticket argument, we're not Norwich with 25,000 capacity, the fact is you can and always have always been able to pick and choose at Hillsborough so a season ticket doesn't matter. £25 a match on the Kop is far too much for the vast majority of Wednesday fans, it wasn't that to turn up on the day last season!

Anyway looking forward to the Mansfield game

Had a season ticket for 30 odd years pal , why did I /they stop going ? ... Let me think

Players that can't trap a ball

Bad manager after bad manager

Crap chairmen

No scouting policy

Total neglect of facilities

Poor service and products on the concourse

One top half finish since we left the prem

Out of the cups at the 1st hurdle every year

Brian Barry Murphy ,John Besweatherick, Ashley Westwood , Olla Tidman,Proudlock , Terry Cook, tony Crain, Ian Hendon, ..yawn shall I go on?

Why did I stop going ??

Hand on heart I could give you a list of 15 people off the top of my head that S/Ts for years but no longer go and I'm sure people of a similar age (55) could say the same

Just remembered. Not a lot of my mates support wednesday but often one will fancy a few beers and a game. On the phone to my mate last night whose used to going to white heart lane.

He suggested coming along, I said it's pretty pricey this one, he said what like 25 quid?......

Errrr no it's about 45......

He was gobsmacked, ended up explaining the whole lost of categories including Cat A*.

Get a season ticket with a SWFC credit card while you still can.

Even now at Phase 3 prices it works out reasonable.

I'm a pay on the day fan now.

Had an ST for many seasons but the little group I go with dropped away and i wasn't gonna get an ST on my own.

Pay on the gate fans are being priced out.

Had a season ticket for 30 odd years pal , why did I /they stop going ? ... Let me think

Players that can't trap a ball

Bad manager after bad manager

Crap chairmen

No scouting policy

Total neglect of facilities

Poor service and products on the concourse

One top half finish since we left the prem

Out of the cups at the 1st hurdle every year

Brian Barry Murphy ,John Besweatherick, Ashley Westwood , Olla Tidman,Proudlock , Terry Cook, tony Crain, Ian Hendon, ..yawn shall I go on?

Why did I stop going ??

Hand on heart I could give you a list of 15 people off the top of my head that S/Ts for years but no longer go and I'm sure people of a similar age (55) could say the same

I feel your pain and so do thousands more, you weren't the only guy watching the last 15-20 years....

On a positive note as you've already stopped put some of the £££s you've saved by stopping towards this seasons tickets. It all balances out and the funds the club lost when you stopped gets topped up.

In all honesty if we had 30k there week in week out, wind rain or shine through good and bad we'd all be paying less.

Instead of 1000s signing potitions why not have 1000s to attend? That way we could afford to drop prices??

I'm a pay on the day fan now.

Had an ST for many seasons but the little group I go with dropped away and i wasn't gonna get an ST on my own.

Pay on the gate fans are being priced out.

Agree with you. It's a matter of choice but after 51 years of following Wednesday I'm out at these prices.

Guest totemowl

Just remembered. Not a lot of my mates support wednesday but often one will fancy a few beers and a game. On the phone to my mate last night whose used to going to white heart lane.

He suggested coming along, I said it's pretty pricey this one, he said what like 25 quid?......

Errrr no it's about 45......

He was gobsmacked, ended up explaining the whole lost of categories including Cat A*.

Which just goes to show he hasn't been for 10+ years and you exagerrated the price anyway.

And he was still gobsmacked, despite following a team whose gate prices are higher.

Unbelievable, Jeff!