The Owls vs St Mirren. Official Matchday Thread.

Last of the pre season friendlies. Against a football team from Scotland who are called St. Mirren.

But who cares? Doesn’t matter if it’s Barcelona or Crewe Alexander. Today is special...

First look at our stunning new blue perimeter. It is blue! Look at it. Blue ah tell thee!

First look at our beautiful new pitch - like a snooker table. But bigger. With Astroturf round the edges. Look at it! It is marked out for playing football. There are corner flags and nets too!

First look at our gigantic new 4K definition scoreboard - like sitting three inches in front of telly at home. Look at it! As big as a house! Reyt bobby dazzler that!

First look at our new, space-age dugouts! They have heated, royal blue Recaro seats with all owls stitched on. Look at them! Imagine how comfy our Adthe will feel, waiting to come on for the last 20 minutes and sitting there all nice and warm on a Tuesday night in November. Toasty!

First look at King Carlos the Magnificent with his beautiful Mediterranean tan and finely chiseled features as he masterfully directs the game from his technical area with the flair of a genius composer conducting his 100 piece orchestra! Look at him as the sun shines out of his arse!

Look at the directors box where our beloved Mr. Chansiri sits. As he waves and smiles benevolently to his subjects, surrounded by suitcases stuffed full of fifty pound notes. Look at him while he laughs as only Buddha could! He is minted!

THE IMPORTANT BIT

6vPXsxA.jpg

Venue: Hillsborough Stadium, Sheffield
Date: Saturday, 1st August 2015
Kick-off: 3:00pm

Matchday Apparel: Home Shirt.

Matchday Drink: Proper Sheffield beer at last.

Matchday Pie: A hot one. Inside.

Matchday Song: "Don’t Step On The Grass, Sam" by Steppenwolf…

MATCH DAY FACTS

M02y1er.png Head to Head Bhiq6IF.png

We have never played against St. Mirren in a competitive game before.

MINTYNESS

Look at all them Taylor Swifts. There are four Tay-Tays. FOUR! All at the same time. Some serious dosh right there. Look at them!

0r6kNB5.gif

WE’VE GOT TAYLOR SWIFT!
WE’VE GOT TAYLOR SWIFT!
WE’VE GOT TAYLOR SWIFT!
WE’VE GOT TAYLOR SWIFT!

Nice one Pauli.

I really hope the performances starts to click and we go on a goal scoring rampage.  

8 nil to Wednesday.  Nuhiu, Lavery, McGugan, Lees, Helan Matias, Westwood, and Wallace the scorers, in that order. 

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Great OMDT. you are a master.

COME ON WEDNESDAY.

Wish i could be there but in hospital in smoggy boro at moment. Bugger!

Best OMDT ever.

Well done pauli...!

Wish I was going, but my two lads wil be there to cheer them on and get a sneak preview of the old lady.

Can you imagine the groundsman when that first slide tackle goes in and takes up a yard of turf?

A* OMDT

Will have to do with Wednesday Player to keep me in touch today.  Hope JP has the words to convey just how magnificent the old place looks now.

CC asking for a reaction from the players and I am expecting just that after Wednesday evening: 4-0 to the Portuguese wizards with goals from:  Matias, Lucas, Lopez and Semedo!!

Have fun if you are going :manager: