A bunch of no-bodies ....

We're signing players from here , there and everywhere . Is anybody else concerned that if it goes belly up by November . Coach out , Players disillusioned and us in the brown stuff . We could be having a nightmare ....

We're signing players from here , there and everywhere . Is anybody else concerned that if it goes belly up by November . Coach out , Players disillusioned and us in the brown stuff . We could be having a nightmare ....

Nope.

Guest Distraught!

Well, at least we're not looking at Scunthorpe centre backs and freebie wingers from Burton Albion any more.

Guest wilyfox

Loving every minute of it, to be honest. If we do manage to pull deals off for Jones, Sougou and a decent LB, Roeder and posse deserve a big pat on the back.

Edited by wilyfox

Guest wilyfox

arnt you goin to see how we do on the pitch?

At this stage, all the committee can do is assemble a strong looking squad on paper. They're doing that.

Not winding up, genuine question:

What would have been less of a car-crash? Name a few names who you think would have been better and would have been less "no-body"ish

I would have liked a few more proven English players . Supported by some foreign talent . That isn't the path we have chosen . I hope we get lucky . 

I would have liked a few more proven English players . Supported by some foreign talent . That isn't the path we have chosen . I hope we get lucky .

How Isnt it the path we have chosen?

The existing squad of 14? Players were experienced championship players - having played last season.(I assume that's what you mean rather than they have to be English)

We've signed 4 more experienced championship players + are trying to sign 2 more in Wiggins and Austin

To date we've signed 5 foreign players

That seems like a support of foreign talent to me.

Edited by Southie_Owl

Sorry, I don't think I made myself clear... when I said "name a few names", I meant "name a few names"- not give a vague answer that gives the general premise of an answer without actually answering it... else you sound like a politician.