Modou Sougou - Medical Monday (SIGNED - OFFICIAL)

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Genuinely isn't photo shopped

For anyone who wants to check its real go to google then type in Sergiu bus instrgram ( u don't need an account to view his profile ) then click on his name it's something like Sergiubushhhh then click on the first picture

He's with a fan and scroll down to see the comments

Oh excellent, a foreign has-been... just what we need...

If there's any truth in this I'll be most disappointed, hasn't done anything for a few years now and he's not fit enough for the Championship 

Hope this Sougou fella is half as good as the last "has been" we signed from Marseille.

Unfortunately just streams and TV, support Nantes don't I so I've watched enough French footie on there. I'm not saying I've seen 20 appearances from the guy, but at a guestimate maybe 5 or so games?

Why spend so much time on here if your a Nantes fan ?

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Anyone watched the videos

They are filled with pure class! He's only 30 would be 31 about 20 games into season

Got to remember JJ was 33 and still doing well in champ

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Was JJ really doing well in the Championship?

Yes he was doing pretty well tbh + this guy is a higher level player and younger

Oh excellent, a foreign has-been... just what we need...

If there's any truth in this I'll be most disappointed, hasn't done anything for a few years now and he's not fit enough for the Championship

Never heard of him, it staggers me that you can forge such an opinion...

He played in portugal too for vitoria whilst carvalhal was managing over there, so he must have come across him a few times. Bearing in mind it was about 10 years ago though!

EDIT

He played in portugal up until 2011 so carvalhal will definitely know what he can do.

Edited by mr owl