Modou Sougou - Medical Monday (SIGNED - OFFICIAL)

If we signed a player who could only manage 45 minutes per match he'd be called a crock by half the people on this forum.

I'm not debating whether he's a good player or not, he's a GREAT player when he's on the pitch- but he spends very little time on it.

May I suggest you go out and get layed rather than look up every player we have been linked with and pass judgement through computer research.Hey you may even enjoy it

May I suggest you go out and get layed rather than look up every player we have been linked with and pass judgement through computer research.Hey you may even enjoy it

1. I shall be doing that most of next week, although quite why you've brought this up I have no idea- not really your business when I stick my tail in something  lol

2. Is it just... just possible that I was aware of not only this player, but the amount of game time he gets before having to use the internet? Sure, there's no way that I'd know off the top of my head he only averages 45 minutes per game- but I could do a quick search to confirm my suspicion that he struggles to last 90 minutes based on my pre-existing knowledge of the player. Is that even remotely possible?  :rolleyes:

Guest Distraught!

For anyone curious btw, he's absolute lighting...

In that case, let's hope he's suitably switched on, bright and not prone to just lamp it up front.  :biggrin:

(worth 60 (Julian) Watts).